I know this is the Daily Mail but......

TwilightAgain

LTW for our LO <3
Reaction score
Seriously?!?!?! :growlmad:

If they're so upset why don't they piss off to Bin Laden land then? They aren't bloody well welcome here (I don't give a monkeys if that makes me sound racist - i'm not, but terrorists aren't bloody welcome here).

You know what this really angers me, if you dont like the country, fuck off.

Disgusting!
I don't condone what the EDL stand for either - but these people should be treated as potential terrorists imo.

My sister (who was 14 at the time) got caught up in all the 7/7 mayhem and my mums best friend nephew was killed so it's something quite close to us

That is SHOCKING!!

I take this quote as a direct threat
However just three miles from the Royal Court of Justice, Muslim protester Abu Muaz, 28, from east London claimed 'it is only a matter of time' before another attack and that the 'West is the enemy'.

Don't get me wrong, this is just a minority or muslims but it is giving the majority a bad name.

I agree with Kimboowee, the lot of them should be put on a list for potential terrorists.

As I posted on another part of the forum....

That group is the UK equivalent of the Westboro Baptist church; newspapers here often like to claim they have 'hundreds' of members or 'hundreds' of people at their protests but the reality is the most that have ever turned up to their protests is maybe 100 people; and that is stretching it, most of their protests its more like 15-30 people and its always the SAME unemployed nutjobs. I live near an area where quite a few members of this cult live, and this is what they are, a cult, just like Westboro, they are not mainstream Muslims in any way even down to their most basic creed they actually have some quite heretical beliefs according to both mainstream sunni and mainstream shia Islam. For example they don't believe in some of the details of what will happen in the afterlife; which all mainstream Muslims hold as sacred. Its complicated but there are many other matters in the basic creed of Muslims that this cult do not believe in.

Also they may dress and look 'Muslim' but from having run ins with these idiots in the past; and living near a lot of their head nutcases; the majority of them don't even pray and some are involved in drug dealing etc; they are basically a political cult as opposed to a religious one. I have known women in this group and they are usually insecure; with personality disorders, or other severe mental disorders, and often have fallen out with all their family and friends because of their behaviour; naturally a cult like this preys on such people.

There is evidence that this group are either on the payroll of the British security services, or at the very least they allow them to operate without arrest because they believe it will lead them to actual terrorists (as opposed to terrorist wannabes as these fools are), if they allow this group to operate with impunity it makes watching certain people within the group a lot easier. Mainstream Muslims including those who dress similarly to in the article but in NO WAY share the beliefs of this cult have kicked people from this group out of mosques and community centres and have often had conferences with the police present, against extremism (including a big one by an organisation called salafi publications in 2005 which only Sky News showed anything about) but this is rarely publicised. As for their leader claiming to be a professor of Shariah or whatever he is these days; that is laughable, he has no such qualifications to make such a claim and aside from the media and his 15-30 mentally disturbed hangers on; no other Muslims believe this lunatic is some type of scholar; oh and his 'school of shariah' is one or two rooms in some warehouse or office complex in a backstreet of East London.

If the media ignored these freaks then they would go away; but they love the oxygen of publicity. I don't live far from Anjem Choudhary and I've seen him mooching around hoping someone will recognise him and try and pick a fight with him. What they say is very worrying but they are just trying to provoke a reaction and get attention, just like the Westboro baptist church in the US. The WBC also say the US/West/government are the enemy and will be destroyed but rightly, they are recognised as a bunch of nutters.

....and I've asked some people from this group personally if they hate this country so much why not make hijrah (emigration, akin to the Jewish aliya) to a Muslim country? The thing is they don't believe any country is Muslim or Islamic, they believe all the rulers to be kaafirs (disbelievers) and also they'd have to work in a Muslim country, which they believe to be haram (impermissible). They hate every system of government and every land and even if you found an island for them to establish a society on entirely of their own making they'd still say no.

Thanks for your information Summer Rain.

I am not against Islam but I am against this particular group. This protest angers me so much! Idiots for a nicer word!

Ugh. Waste of oxygen.

I know hun but sadly many newspapers cannot tell the difference; the way the daily mail put the word 'Muslim' in this article at any opportunity really riled me up. There is actually a large body of very conservative Muslim scholars who believe protests, rallies and demonstrations are not allowed in Islam; because they cause public disorder and paint a wrong picture of Islam. Yet the Daily Mail neglects to mention that there is a strongly opposing view amongst Muslims or even that this tiny cult are composed of less than 100 people, out of at least 2 million Muslims in the UK.

Newspapers are deliberately inflammatory - I stopped buying them along time ago. I watch the news on TV once a day and that is enough for me.

The TV news is generally a lot more balanced; except newsnight (who love to have Anjem Choudhary on at any given opportunity). Most newspapers are really struggling so they are really desperate for something, anything, to sell a few papers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->