I know this sounds like a dumb question, but...

N

Neecee

Is it possible for babies to kick their way out early? My son had taken to stomping on my bladder - but it doesn't feel right at all!

Last night it really felt weird and I started getting panicky thoughts of him kicking his way through his sac, bursting the waters and coming out early!

Dumb question, I know, but just wanted to ask anyway...:blush:

Surely not!? arggh you poor thing maybe he's stopping already lol. Have you spoke to your midwife about it? xx

ok this is what i was thinking, weird. Yesterday it was dancing on my cervex so much I swear it poked a hand out of something. I know I am a weirdo! lol but i dont think its possible, is it?

ok this is what i was thinking, weird. Yesterday it was dancing on my cervex so much I swear it poked a hand out of something. I know I am a weirdo! lol but i dont think its possible, is it?

That's exactly where it felt like I was being kicked! It feels really weird and a bit uncomfortable too - I was worried he'd break through the barriers and I'd get a foot hanging out or something!

At almost 19 weeks I did have the feeling that perhaps peanut (henceforth to be known as PEANUT! the incredible KUNGFU OCTOPUS) having given dad a though whacking at such a tender age, could cut through the birth process by high kicking out of my abdomen. But I'm also pretty sure this is unlikely.

No its not possible and it does get worse when it's the head.. :dohh:

That's exactly where it felt like I was being kicked! It feels really weird and a bit uncomfortable too - I was worried he'd break through the barriers and I'd get a foot hanging out or something!
Sorry I have to laugh at myself I thought that happened yesterday and actually went and checked myself. Mines kicking low this past 3 days. I do wish it would turn around it is doing my head in a bit. And there is a bit on the left hand side thats hurt once of twice when kicked low.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->