I know what to pack in my bag - but what are you ladies packing for LO?!?

wifey2013

Reaction score
So my bag list is ready and I have almost everything I need. I packed a bag already for LO, but I'm sure I'm taking too much - or not enough. What are you all packing in your LO's hospital bags??:shrug:

I live in the US so the hospital supplies most of the stuff that is needed. I packed a few going home outfits, cus I couldn't decide which one I loved more lol, a hat, a snowsuit, cus its cold here, some socks, the baby on board sign, comb and brush, a receiving blanket, a big baby blanket to put over the car seat, and onesies. That's about it.

I live in the US so the hospital supplies most of the stuff that is needed. I packed a few going home outfits, cus I couldn't decide which one I loved more lol, a hat, a snowsuit, cus its cold here, some socks, the baby on board sign, comb and brush, a receiving blanket, a big baby blanket to put over the car seat, and onesies. That's about it.

I'm curious as to what everyone is packing too, so I'll be watching this thread. Great subject BTW. But to the pp, I'm in the us too and was curious what the hospital provides for you that you won't be packing BC they'll have it on hand? Thanks!

I'm curious as to what everyone is packing too, so I'll be watching this thread. Great subject BTW. But to the pp, I'm in the us too and was curious what the hospital provides for you that you won't be packing BC they'll have it on hand? Thanks!

I'm not sure all are the same. You may want to call and ask. I know my hospital provides diapers, wipes, formula if you plan on ff(ready to use with individually wrapped nipples), receiving blankets, hats, shirts with the little mitts built in, and mine likes to give a personalized shirt saying which doctor delivered LO.
I'm bring some extra diapers, just to have my own if I want them, extra onesies(girlie ones since hospital has plain white), 2 going home outfits, socks, wipes(the ones my hospital provides are dry and you have to wet them before use), and a blanket to tuck around legs and one for over car seat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->