i love how anything i post in here never gets replied to

Well tbh I don't think a thread saying that would get you more replies.

I reply to threads if I think I have something to offer. I just went and looked at your last thread and it's about long cycles. I don't have that so it's not a thread I would have clicked on.

I am sorry you are feeling a bit ignored though. I am sure it's not like that at all :hug:

Boothh sorry you feel this way....personally i didnt reply to your long cycle thread cause i dont have long cycles and was unsure if any post of mine would be useful!
sorry to have read and run hun

Your posts before that got 6,4 and 14 replies. I am sure I had a thread with only one reply once. It's just the way it goes. Your last two were about long cycles and one before that was about an iphone app. A lot of people will have nothing to add on either subject.

the last couple of things iv posted in here (are one first page) and all have 0 replies, only views,

i didnt start a thread for attention or so people feel sorry for me, just abit annoying when you want abit of support and it feels like your being ignored,

just having abit of a pissed off day and wrote in spur of the moment to be fair, but honestly it would make anyone feel unwelcome if nobody replied to them but everyone elses threads had replies..

:flower:

lol i sound like a spoilt brat when i re read after calmin down,

you know read and runs get annoying though if you want somebody to speak to about something! x

I read a lot of threads in case i have something to contribute... often i don't.

Sorry you are feeling ignored, we all feel that way sometimes.

:hug:

hi hun, some people called me 'popular' on TTC but i have posts people dont reply to and read and run.

:hugs: sorry u feel ignored hun :( as the other girls say, people read threads but often dont have anything of use to say! i personally havent been on here for a few days so missed ur thread about long cycles....but im actualy the expert coz its been 12 weeks since my last af.

i hope ur feeling ok now. dont take it to heart when people read and run

xx

i know i feel like a right idiot for posting this now lol, was just in a pissed off mood, as i had 3 people ask me when im due today and 'do i know what im having' and have had to tell them about mmc, and had an ill LO all day so not the best! lol, i can start to test next wednesday i think cant wait!

oh noo your cycles sound much worse than mine! mine average about 35-45 unpredictable and annoying especially when my only friend IRL ttc has 25days cycles she has 2 cycles during my one!! x

Im really sorry you had to go through the questions. Thats one of the hardest parts after a loss I found. Ive got everything crossed that this is your cycle though!! xxx

i know i feel like a right idiot for posting this now lol, was just in a pissed off mood, as i had 3 people ask me when im due today and 'do i know what im having' and have had to tell them about mmc, and had an ill LO all day so not the best! lol, i can start to test next wednesday i think cant wait!

oh noo your cycles sound much worse than mine! mine average about 35-45 unpredictable and annoying especially when my only friend IRL ttc has 25days cycles she has 2 cycles during my one!! x

oh bless u hun...we all have off days! i dont get many replies on here but then again i dont post much...im more of a stalker lol!

good luck testing next week, wish i could :( doc says i aint ovulating! gotta have more tests done to confirm. its all soo annoying. i just wanna be pregnant so badly. but im getting married in 2 years so the clock is ticking...wanna lose the baby weight lol...how vain does that make me sound! xx

you know read and runs get annoying though if you want somebody to speak to about something! x

:hugs:

I totally understand where you are coming from. I've been around for 2+ years now and still have LOTS of threads that are not responded to :shrug: it happens, and it does suck.

One thing to remember though is that some of those "read and runners" aren't board members so they can't post and may have just been browsing or searching something on google... BnB posts come up a lot on google.

I know where you are coming from. I have a few unanswered threads that make me feel a bit left out and sometimes, I post in a thread and my posts don't get replied to and it makes me feel sad.

I have to remember that it may not be that they don't want me to post but no one has time or can't relate to the posts. But yeah, it is still a little sad sometimes.

Also, there are times that I am a bit of a reader and runner so I can only imagine how bad the persno who posted would feel.

I can relate, but I don't post much either. It does make me sad and neglected, but I just brush it off to being american (LOL).

I feel horrid that so many of you feel this way. I tend to only stick to the two big threads on here and often don't even look at the others but will make more of an effort. xx

I have had a few threads never been replied to, but hey ho...i tend to only reply to threads i can relate to or give advice x

didnt want to read and run so here is a reply to your thread. hope you find it useful

Just read this and thought I'd reply too. I don't often log on but I do try to respond when I can because its awful when you're feeling bad and nobody replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->