I love men in tights.... aka wrestling :)

Maidenet

Reaction score
Ok, this is probally going to be the smallest ever group and it will end up with just me in it! :dohh:

Anyways, I love wrestling. Its something I didnt grow out of liking and im actually going to start wrestling training on Sunday :happydance:

I cant get enough of Jeff Hardy *drool*

Ohhhh I wouldnt mind Batista... esp when he is in a suit! xx

he he he so did I :)
I just need Chris Jericho to grow his hair back and be a face again and im happy x

Awwwww, I have always been a Jerichoholic lol. But I like it when he is being nice :) x

Showed hubby this thread (will get him to post later) and hes envious, he is a wrestling nut, and would give anything to train or even anything remotly close to bein a wrestler!
just had sky put in properly, and I know im gonna be a wrestlin widow now!
My bokshelf has been stolen for all his dvds and books to do with wrestling!!!!

Showed hubby this thread (will get him to post later) and hes envious, he is a wrestling nut, and would give anything to train or even anything remotly close to bein a wrestler!
just had sky put in properly, and I know im gonna be a wrestlin widow now!
My bokshelf has been stolen for all his dvds and books to do with wrestling!!!!

He he he, I cant wait to start! Im training with PWA :) Whooooop xx

Anyone see WWE Extreme rules last night?

John cena looked at me in April...................well I say me but It could have been anyone on my side of nottingham arena hahaha. I love wrestling went to see it live in Nov and Apr and going again this nov

I wanted to go in November to see Raw at Sheffield xx

mmmmmmmmmmmmbatistaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You are not alone!! However, I thought that I was. I am currently watcing ECW with my OH!!
I am absolutely in love with John Cena and I have the poster to prove it.:happydance:

Yeah your not alone! ;) I used ot love old ECW.... RVD!!! yummy

I don't really watch ECW much anymore.. only when my OH makes me... I've found it rather boring & I prefer the looks of John Cena to lets say Vladimir Koslov. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->