i love star-dust because.......

babytots

Reaction score
........she made me a gorgeous siggy of my lil princess and its gorgeous! :happydance: such a clever lady and its put a smile back on my face so thank you hunni! :kiss:

ladies feel free to add your i love star-dust because....... x

i love rachy because...oooo i mean i love star-dust cause she makes not so good cakes and makes mine look even more amazin....:rofl:

nah jokin aside...shes as goofy as me and always brings laughter in our wonderful sept-embryo thread...thanks hun :hugs:

i love star-dust cos although she's stark raving mad and corrupted us all, she's a really good friend and has proven that maby the time.

but she's still mad x

haha looks like it'll be a quiet few days girls!!!

*giggles for a while and then gently removed duct tape from star-dust

I love Star-Dust because of all the really cool pictures she uses in her post, and the fact she makes me laugh out loud! And thanks again for the facebook group!!

lol at this thread.

i love star-dust becuase she knows just what to do to make me smile again that pic of her dh i cant stop laughing! x

What a lovely post!
I love her cos she's lovely, insane and so so generous with her time
She's the glue that holds the sept-embryos together!!!

:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

Just said to hubby Im very touched but also scared your being to nice....... what you after or what ya got planned..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JK!

thank you xx

I love stardust because she makes me look normal, is the siggy queen and just generally rocks all our soon-to-be-swollen-ankle-filled-socks :)

ooo I gotta get in on this action...

I lurve star-dust bcuz... she speaks her mind, is open and honest... she doesnt follow the crowd :D

And star-dust... what they talkin bout? I dont think ur insane!! Would u like to smell my carrots? :bunny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->