I love this time of year

Boo44

Mummy of 2 boys
Reaction score
There are so many reasons why! The days are longer and the evenings light, we can sit outside or go for walks on evenings. Wimbledon is starting tomorrow and I adore sitting watching tennis and the excitement when Andy Murray plays! This is my second Wimbledon on maternity leave in 3 years I'm v lucky :)

My first born was born this time 2 years ago and the memories of those warm long days and short (in length and also short in sleep!) nights with our newborn and how our lives changed, sitting in the garden breastfeeding him on an evening and watching the tennis - ahhhhh. My favourite time of year

Come on Andy Murray!

I am the opposite, light nights and morning mean kids think it's time it get up. I much prefer the winter nice cosy nights in. Wrapping up nice and walk to go for frosty winter walks instead if sweating everywhere. Winter includes Halloween, bonfire night and Christmas!! Roll on winter lol

Haha. My birthday is Dec 20th and my hubby's is New Years Day so sr also have lots to celebrate around that time (my baby's first birthday this year on 17th dec too) however I definitely prefer the summer with warm days and evenings and less snotty colds and bugs flying round ;)

I do like this time of year but i get bullied by people cus i dont go out every day or sit in garden all day in sun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->