I mean business!!

MrsNicols

Reaction score
hi ladies.Right,i am meaning business this month to get my bfp! I tried when bleeding stopped after mc but no joy as AF came last week : ( i was disappointed to be honest but was hoping for a miracle!now AF has ended,im back to the drawing board.i have done research and equipped myself to the hilt!lol! I have got hubby on vitamins,i have been taking my vitamins,sanatogen mother to be plus omega 3,got the cough syrup robetossin (not sure how spelt!) to thin the cm,got 25 ovulation kits,10 pregnancy tests and a 2wk holiday for 2 round the caribbean in a few days!(been booked for a yr now!lol!) sun,sea and ovulation!oh yea! :) if that dont do the trick i dont know wat will!! I just have 1 question. This was my 1st AF after mc.i had spotting for 3 days,then full blown bleeding there on.do i count those 3 days as start of menstraul cycle or day full blown bleeding started?? Or can i only rely on opk??x

Well your certainly have the right frame of mind. The witch doent stand a chance next month! If it were me I would count they day I started spotting as day one although I hardly ever spot my witch just gets right to it with no warning just full blown flo. good luck!! And I hope you enjoy your holiday. xx

Wow! Just wanted to say that I am seriously impressed with how well prepared you are! :thumbup:

I am still waiting for my AF to arrive, 3 weeks after my MMC, as like you am dying to start TTC asap - have no doubt that if/when it comes I will be taking notes from you, so thank you!

Sx

i got my positive OPK last thurs.did bd that day and 2 days after.im now 7dpo,see what happens!

Excellent preparation Mrs. Nicols! I think a relaxing holiday is the perfect way to BD and catch that egg this month. I would count CD1 as the 1st day with blood flow (not spotting). I would use OPK's and remember that your ovulation may be a bit different post-M/C but it might be the same...who knows...you can also temp and check CM and CP and all that other fun stuff to know even more your exact ovulation date.

Hope it works for you this month hon!

Hi MrsNichols, I did the same and she can full force last week,(1st since m/c) she left yesterday so will try once again. I am feeling so good about this but scared @ the same time. Updates plz!

yep, I got my first af after mc 3 days ago.......definitely keep your notes here for us to read I am NOT letting another month pass me by.
Times a wastin ladies...lets make some babies!!!
fx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->