I miss my baby...

S

Semanthia

I was looking through my baby girls picture from ultrasound to after birth. I miss her so much! I miss feeling her move inside, I miss the over all pregnant feeling, I miss the hopes and dreams of the future, I miss the excitement of her, I miss the idea of her. I realized while looking at her sweet perfect little face that she was loved more than many other children/people are in a whole lifetime, don't get me wrong because I feel terrible for children who are not loved the way they should be. My husband's mother never had/has this kind of love for her children, in her eyes her ex-husband made her keep her babies. I find it a bit disgusting that people who do not want kids and mistreat them are able to have them.
Sorry for the rant. I am thankful that I was given at least this short time to give her all this love and that my friends and family could give her all their love.

:hugs:
Shes beautiful. I can see what your going through. I had this same loss to and it is one that is the hardest.
Take your time. I hope it gets easier for you.

I'm sorry about your angel. I hope you take the time you need to heal. Charlotte sleep tight x

She has such fine, delicate features, really beautiful. I am sure you must her incredibly much. hugs xxxxxxxxxx

I know exactly how you feel. I lost my baby at 18 weeks tomorrow will be 3 weeks since it happened. We buried my angel on March 11. I am heartbroken and I think about her or him everyday :cry: I am still waiting for the results, they think it was Trisomy 18. I have 3 boys 20,17 and 11 and this pregnancy was a complete surprise :cry: I just know this was a girl, cause they say Trisomy 18 is 3x more likely in girls, I thought it might hurt more if I found it to be a girl, but I was wrong it hurts the same, I just want my baby back :cry:
I am so sorry for your loss and I am here if you ever want to talk
xoxoxox :hugs:

So sorry for your loss hun, she is beautiful. RIP little one :hugs:

i'm so sorry for your loss sweet heart your little one is with the angels and she is happy to wait for you to cuddle her again.
i know how you feel my love.
they say time is a great healer but i'm not so sure anymore but you live to work through it.
all my love to you at this awful time xxx

she chose u for a reason too, she knew you'd love her the best.
rip little girl xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"