I miss the food threads from third tri!!

fidget

Pregnant Mama Bear
Reaction score
i've had a bad day with lucas today, and am exhausted so my culinary efforts extend to.... supernoodles and cheese :D

anybody else really lazy when lo's are grumpy?
what's on the menu for dinner tonight ladies? inspire me!

I've just discovered Ainsley Harriots Risotto range. I've always liked his Cous Cous so thought I'd try this. Its proper Nommy and really filling. I had the Tomato and Marscapone one. My OH likes it and he's an Italian! lol!
Its just a ten minute microwave jobby and because its Risotto and thrives on being left to stodge up it doesn't matter if you leave it for a bit to do baby bits...

ETA - I suppose this is more of a quick lunch type thing though

I'm on my diet so I think tonights menu consists of grilled chicken and salad..
__XO

Lo will probably have something nice like tagine with quinoa, but then I can't be bothered t cook for me and oh so we will have beans on toast. Feel like a student again!

haha i eat like a student most meals, try to have one decent meal a day but im sooooo tired today! the risotto sounds good, i really like the couscous

I actually bought some cous cous yesterday as I realised it's been AGES since I've had any. Got some portabello mushrooms and some other veg to go in it and will hopefully make it for tonight's dinner :)

Or...I will feel like crap still (have horrendous headache, really shouldn't be on laptop lol) and will have toast :D Mostlikely toast!

Instd of beans on toast I roasted some butternut squash and had it with spaghetti and some garlic oil. But of broccoli on the side. Yum! Lo didn't eat it though, just threw spaghetti around!

cous cous = :sick: bleugh i hate the stuff lol..

Im not too shabby at cooking actually :smug: tonight we had stir fry.

<3

Given the time zone change, it's funny that I can add to the conversation.

For breakfast today I had chicken pot pie!! :) Baby was frustrating me and I was so hungry, so I had dinner left overs from last night for breakfast, with coffee!! Don't know what I'll have for dinner though, seeing as I ate what I was going to have for breakfast!

I've just cooked chicken in a BBQ and honey sauce, sweet potato mash and asparagus. (my fav meal) its delish! :flower:

Your all making me hungry.

Iv had a pot noodle lol.
Iv got an infection in the roots of one of my molars, so havent had a meal for days. :(

Your all making me hungry.

Iv had a pot noodle lol.
Iv got an infection in the roots of one of my molars, so havent had a meal for days. :(

Ouch! Poor you! :hugs:

Thanks! Yes Ouch, its killin. Although im on some seriously stromg painkillers and antibiotics for a week, then theyre gunna pull it out :nope:
I cant wait to eat chips again lol :haha:

i ended up doing chicken and pasta - did make ym own pasta sauce though i hate jars!! when i was pregnant i spent my time making lovely meals all the time, oh is feeling neglected as often the answer to 'whats for dinner?' is 'whatever you can find ni the cupboards' :haha:

it's so awkward as i bath lo at 6.30, then massage feed and bed for seven, then he fights it until eight anyway, and after that i cba to cook! my slow cooker has become my best friend lately ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->