I missed it :(

sandrass

Beautiful daughter Alessa
Reaction score
:hissy::hissy::hissy:

I missed my most fertile part of the month :(

I BD'd about 2 days before O and due to circumstances havent since.

My OH is stressed out from work and thinks its killing his libido? Says even when going solo it takes a long time...

now I dont think thats its going to happen this month :cry: I wanted to do it every 2nd day.

Try not to stress hun - there's plenty of evidence that :sex: 2 days before O can result in a :bfp:

His little swimmers can live for up to 5 days inside you :)

The stress of thinking you've missed it (when you didn't!) won't help you either :hug:

Stress gets people in very different ways. As for going solo, I've made my husband promise he won't do that while we are trying. And the amount of times we've been at it this month, I think he'd go blind if he did!

Try not stress too much. I was convinced I was pregnant this month but I think my period is on it's way (there's still a chance the spotting could be implantation but not convinced to be honest). There is always next month and, trust me, I know exactly how you feel. The thought of waiting another 4 weeks before you can take a pregnancy test is hard but I think patience is the thing we all need (and I certainly don't have any). But who knows, you could be pregnant. I read healthy sperm can live for up to 5 days so at least you did it before you ovulated and not after xx

dont worry hun thats good that u did i 2 days before :D try not to stress to much as that will also delay conception (easier said then done i know) but i found it helped me!! i was off work alot this month etc and thereofre wasnt stressed with the sh*thole!!! and fell preg after ttc since our m/c last april.... :hugs: chin up xxxxxxxxx

*hugz* hun I do know how you feel :(
Ive missed mine in the last 2 cycles and my cycles are soo long that I have to wait just about forever til I get to give it another go!!

Aww, don't stress hun. 2 days before O there's still :spermy: alive in there so don't give up hope!!

Fx crossed for you!

:dust: :dust:

hun i am in thr same position, we bd 2 days before ov and that was it so im not really hopeful either but u never know!!

Having sex two days before you ovulate, can definetley result in a baby. Found this online:

When is the best time to have intercourse if we're trying to conceive?

Ideally you need to have intercourse as near as possible to the time you ovulate (when the egg is released from the ovary). Sperm can live inside you for up to seven days, but the egg is around for only 12 to 24 hours. To increase the likelihood of conception, you would ideally have intercourse one or two days prior to ovulation. That way, there is likely to be a healthy supply of sperm waiting in your fallopian tubes when an egg is released.

So that's the ideal, but it's not essential to restrict sex to a day or two before the time you think you'll ovulate. One study of the timing of intercourse in 221 women who were trying to conceive found that the 192 women who got pregnant had had sex at some point in the six days leading up to ovulation, as estimated by urine tests. The majority conceived as a result of intercourse in the day or two before ovulation. But six per cent were identified as having conceived as the result of intercourse three or more days before the day of ovulation.

Exactly when a woman ovulates in any given cycle isn't always easy to predict. It depends in part on the length of your menstrual cycle, although recent research has shown that the "window" of ovulation can vary more than was once thought, even when your menstrual cycles are regular. This is one of the reasons why fertility experts recommend having sex every two to three days throughout your cycle, rather than focusing your efforts on the days when you think you're about to ovulate.

Good luck hun!

That makes me feel a bit better. Thanks guys :)

I got pg from bd 2 days before ov! So, yes..it does happen :):):)

Also, studies show that bd 2 days before ov and on ov day had the same successrate, the highest, of 34-36%.

Fingers crossed, hun!!!

I actually double checked fertility friend, and I BD'd 3 days before OV not 2...and it was at like 2 am so it was almost 4 days before OV...

My OH has been too tired and run down to BD since...so we didnt even get to BD on the day that I OV'd. He thinks he is getting sick.

I dont think its going to happen this month for me. Just too little of a chance. I thought this month was going to be it, since I was going to BD every 2nd day :(

How do 15 yr olds get preg from having sex ONCE but we cant?

Also, my mom always told me growing up "it only takes once, your proof of that!" since she had me young..so I grew up being super careful about protection and stuff....I always thought once I wanted to have a baby it would be so easy.

Guess not :(

It could still happen for you hun! Good luck! :hugs:

Hey Sandrass,

dont despair! i'll happen when its meant to happen...and i, and everyone else on here hope its soon!

As far as 15 year olds getting pg...well, its sods law, i guess. I work in addictions for social services.... and those guys toally defy all rules of fertility and health,.. not to mention everything else...It is what it is. Take it from a lttc..longterm that is.... it doesnt get easier..but if you can like i do, ignore all the crap and stay focused, you will get pg sooner than later. The longer you try the closer you are to your goal!! :) Hey, im still here and if i can do it so can you- and im not really that great at it, lol!!

All the best and good luck, hun!! :)

u aint missed anything hun ...only takes one time, and ur most likley to get pg bd 3-2-1 days b4 O !! do u not go on fertilityfriends? maybe u shud then u wudnt be stressing as much when u miss bd on O day cos that is not the best set day....so keep ur hopes up n u n dh try de-stress each other a little:)

I actually double checked fertility friend, and I BD'd 3 days before OV not 2...and it was at like 2 am so it was almost 4 days before OV...

My OH has been too tired and run down to BD since...so we didnt even get to BD on the day that I OV'd. He thinks he is getting sick.

I dont think its going to happen this month for me. Just too little of a chance. I thought this month was going to be it, since I was going to BD every 2nd day :(

How do 15 yr olds get preg from having sex ONCE but we cant?

Also, my mom always told me growing up "it only takes once, your proof of that!" since she had me young..so I grew up being super careful about protection and stuff....I always thought once I wanted to have a baby it would be so easy.

Guess not :(

lol at the 15 yr old part :D That's what I always heard in school and everywhere. They said that it doesn't even have to be real intercourse and the guy doesn't even have to finish! (little amounts of :spermy: leak out even before).

:) Don't worry. It will happen soon. Just think of this - if getting pregnant was really that unlikely, why would there be such a big variety of contraceptives... :) It's just a matter of pure chance that you haven't got your :bfp: yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->