• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

i must have a special car

beth_terri

Reaction score
I was the only person not scraping ice off the windscreen first thing mwahaha :) xx

oh no! The ice is coming! I love it when its really cold but only when i can sit in my house all day!

Cant believe how fast this year is going. Ice already! When my hubby is working on a morning shift, he is scraping ice off his car in cold weather at 5.30am in the dark, he loves that!

Every year I say I must buy a frost cover....every year I don't lol! Don't drive super early now as I work evenings and we don't go out till after dds first nap so hubby has the pleasure!!

It was saying -5 degrees c on my car this morning. GO AWAY COLD WEATHER!!!!

Aw no I love the cold. I love it when it snows. Would love to move somewhere that gets proper snow!! Xx

my OH was doing it this morning to! about half8ish!

Oh winter is on its way :-D I used to hate scraping ice off the car though. Last year we were living at my parents and my dad would leave my car running for a bit before going to work, but an hour later there would be a thin layer to scrape again!

its the only thing i like about parking under a tree.. no ice to scrape, the bird poo is a totally different matter though!! :dohh:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->