I named my son today

taygen

Reaction score
My son went to join the angels on October 29, 2012. We never came up with a name for him, so he just became Baby B. I had a dream earlier this week that we named him, so I've spent days going through websites and threads about boy names, trying to find the right one. Today we decided on a name. Aiden Riley. I feel a small weight off my shoulder. I feel like I can share him with the world now, I can declare "he was alive, he existed", even if it was only for a few minutes. I feel like he'll be harder to forget now that he has a name.

I just wanted to share.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am so deeply sorry for your loss of Aiden Riley :hugs: I am glad you gave him a name, he did exist he has his own identity as he should. I know how hard this grief is I am still going through it , it will be 2yrs. in March. It has gotten better , but it is always there and you never know when the crying will start. I am so sorry you have to even post in this section. Love to you and your angel.. XOXOOXOXOX :hugs::hugs:

I am glad you found his name. Rest in Peace Aiden Riley :hugs: Im sorry for your loss sweetie.

Hi I am sorry for your loss!! I lost my son 18/11/12. He was born sleeping 22+2weeks. His name was Oliver. Aiden Riley is a beautiful name! We will never for get our angels! A wuote I love "most people dream of touching an angel, I held one" weather a minuite or days our babies will always be loved and will always of been here. I know it's hard it's only been a week today since I delivered Oliver.... 20:03. Good days and bad. I hope your strength helps you through this!!! Message me if you would like a chat any time or even just a blow out.xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->