i need 2 rant

heva510

mum of 6 (twin angels)
Reaction score
sorry guys in advance not sure where i should post this had blood test back from doctors its def :bfn: :cry: my doctor ordered an urgent scan which looks like it is a week away, he also suggested that my lack of an AF could be damage caused by having D & C just want i really don't want to hear, i know now that i am def out of TTC as me and OH have finished for good, but just feels like everything against me having the one thing i want most :cry:

Hi, I hate to say 'it's for the best', but....if you had a baby with a man you're no longer with, just imagine not being able to control half of his/her life. If you had shared custody, your child would spend half of their lives with another person without your influence. I think that would just be a horror. What if he got another partner who drank excessively, was emotionally abusive, etc, etc, etc. God, I would just hate that, it would kill me.

So, in the least, perhaps there is a silver lining in your cloud and it's just not meant to be right now. I always used to think of a break-up as 'making space for the person I'm meant for.' Eventually that did happen...thank heavens I was available when I met him. I'm not overly religious, but I do think things happen for a reason and that there is a bigger plan for all of us. If you can trust in a higher power, perhaps that would help you find a bit of peace with your loss and new life circumstances.

Hope that's not 'advice' per se, but hopefully just another way of looking at things that might help you get a fresh perspective on what otherwise can appear to be a totally crappy time. Best of luck,
m

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->