I need a buddy

ebony2010

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
I'm 32 and been ttc #1 for 8 months. I'm on CD5 and would love to buddy up with someone possibly at a similar point in their cycle. I'm finding it tough on my own,,,,:shrug:

Hey i have just seen your post, i am a bit further on than you, 11dpo but i thought i would say hi, this past 2 weeks have gone so slowly and i cant wait to test, im 22 and trying to concieve my 2nd baby. I had a miscarriage about 10 weeks ago i was 6 weeks im hoping this month might be my lucky cycle

Hi! Well if you'd like to buddy up I'd be more than happy to.

Sorry to hear about your mc :-( Did it take you long with your first baby?

I hate the waiting. When the :witch: arrived last week I thought "I'll never survive a month of waiting" lol

x

That would be nice, ive been having some symptoms but dont know if its in my head and cuz i want it so much. Been feeling sick and tired today with no energy and some crampy pains, i dont know if its just af coming though, i hope not

I hope it isn't the :witch: for you! Last month I had loads of symptoms and I even had sore boobs which I have never ever had before so I was pretty convinced but I wasn't. Now I have no idea what to think. Fingers crossed for this month. x

I know it makes you feel like your going mad, when i was pregnant with my daughter i had a 3 day period that was quite heavy but because it was shorter than usual i thought id test anyway and i was 5 weeks pregnant

Really? Mine has been short but my symtoms have all gone now so I don't think I am. Did you have any symptoms? x

Not really i was sick at 7 weeks and very tired and hungry but thats all

I have never looked forward to being sick sooooo much! lmao

I am hoping i might be ok with the next, i had an awkward pregnancy and labour with Aimee something im hoping wont be repeated next time round but knowing me i will, i knew it wouldnt be simple

Hello there (and hi again to angi120).

I would love to join you this month if thats ok! I am on cd6 today and on my 4th cycle ttc after miscarriage at 8 weeks in July. I am lucky enough to have an 18mth old son already but would love to complete my family with another! Heres hoping this will be our month! good luck

Hi Kerrie! Yes, please join me, We're at the same point so it would be ideal. x

I conceived first month with my previous pregnancies so im worried about possible problems from D&C but staying positive as i know 4 months is nothing compared to some.
I have a slightly messed up cycle since my miscarriage, has ranged from 27-31 days so slightly longer than yours. I am going to use opk's again this cycle so i can be sure im doing all i can! Will start on cd 11 this month so i don't miss it!

Wow! You concieved quick with the first baby!!! I'm ttc baby #1 and we've been trying for 8 months now. I had totally convinced myself I'd be one of those people who would take 18 months or something and then last cycle I had loads of pregnancy symptoms. I was convinced I was preggers but I wasn't :cry: but now I think maybe it was my body getting ready. I'm 32 and I'd been on the pill since I was about 14 so maybe it took a while to get it out of my system.
Anyway... I've been dabbling with phsycic predictions and it looks as though next month could be the one (so this cycle). I have my fingers and toes crossed! lol x

yes we were very lucky first time around and sometimes i have to remind myself of that when i get stressed about this time.

I had that feeling a couple of months ago and even had some very convincing evap lines which got my hopes up! I know it will happen when my body is ready. Symptom spotting and getting excited is so hard not to do and makes it so much harder when AF arrives but what can you do..... pretty hard not to think about it which is the constant advise!

Wow im interested in this psychic stuff, how have you gone about this? i really hope its right for you, what a fab xmas pressie.
I am going to visit a romany gypsy next week so im interested to know what he see's in store for me!
I am going in very open minded and i hope it will be a fun experience!:wacko:

Ooh let me know how you get on with the gypsy!!! Is it someone you've seen before?

I've been getting online readings. Alot of the women on here do it. Its meant to be a bit of fun but for me it just gives me hope. Look at the bottom of my posts and you'll see the readings I've had so far! x

oh i did wonder what they were lol! Certainly looks promising! I shall see how you get on with them and may be tempted to dabble myself!
I will let you know how my reading goes. He is very well known in Cornwall and many people i know have had very accurate readings from him. I have always been too scared to go see him but im desperate to see what he says. He will not know my past or that im ttc. Apparently he is very full on so im a little nervous actually but will give me something to think about!

Yes I'll defo let you know how I get on.

Where abouts are you in Cornwall? I have family down there. x

Hey hun, I'm TTC#3, been trying for 6 months now and right now I'm on CD8 :)

Hiya! I notice your predictions are similar to me. Not long ey? Well... hopefully... lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->