I need a buddy

Any Predictions for me? how did you get into it? im now 12dpo leg cramps, achey back and stomach, itchy skin and tired

Any Predictions for me? how did you get into it? im now 12dpo leg cramps, achey back and stomach, itchy skin and tired

I read the threads on here about predictions and looked up the psychics people recommended. They are about £2-£6.50 each and you can pay by paypal. Read up what others have said and see what you think. x

Hi, Im near St Ives/Penzance so quite far down.... proper country bumpkin lol

yeah St Ives is so lovely but manic in the summer months!
I noticed you are feeling confused..... your predictions? lets hope its first come first served and all that lol!! The nov/dec predictions were in first so i hope they are right! :o)

yeah St Ives is so lovely but manic in the summer months!
I noticed you are feeling confused..... your predictions? lets hope its first come first served and all that lol!! The nov/dec predictions were in first so i hope they are right! :o)

Yeah a beautiful place but I'd hate to live in those narrow streets that lead off the shops and try to get in and out in my car in the summer. Tourists would wind you up no end!

Yep confused is about right. I've started another thread all about it...

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/464548-psychic-reading-confusion.html

Hello, Just wondering how people are doing so far this cycle? Im poas each day lol but no positive for ovulation yet! I wish it would hurry up im getting impatient!

Hello, Just wondering how people are doing so far this cycle? Im poas each day lol but no positive for ovulation yet! I wish it would hurry up im getting impatient!

I don't use charts or ovulation sticks but I think I've ovulating or getting ready to ovulate. I've had CM. Just trying to get my DH to BD more :blush:

I don't use charts or ovulation sticks but I think I've ovulating or getting ready to ovulate. I've had CM. Just trying to get my DH to BD more :blush:

hey how are you doing? You must be in your 2ww now! Any symptoms? I'll be stalking and waiting to see that nov/dec prediction come true! fx'd!!!! :happydance:

Im thinking im out as no +opk yet (cd16) i will continue to test but i think i may have missed it or not ovulating this month. So instead of obsessing over my bfp i am hoping to see others come in to keep me determined.

good luck x

I think I'm into the 2WW. Not entirely sure of O this time round, no pos OPK's and I don't get EWCM, but had cramping and a big temp drop so going by that. Last month was better, O was more evident by OPK's, eugh pulling my hair out here, as my temp is no where near when my coverline would be. :(

Its so frustrating isn't it. This cycle we are taking vits, doing smep plan, using pre seed and then i dont get a flippin +opk..... typical!!! I dont temp and dont get a noticeable change in cm to go by that. I may try charting temps next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->