I need a Pick-me-up.

mindgames77

Reaction score
Ahhhh!!

For the past 2 or 3 years I have never gone over 189. That was always my highest. Until the past like 6 months.

I weighed myself last week and weighed 194.5

I weighed myself today and weighed 197.5.

I am devastated. I told myself I would never let myself weigh more then 200lbs.

Now I better get my ass in gear and lose some.

Before I met my boyfriend I was on a journey to lose weight, I had lost 20lbs and weighed around 170lbs.

When we moved in with eachother our habits got pretty bad, and I gained all my weight back and then some.

Things NEED to change. I need to find motivation!

It's so easy to start gaining when you move in with someone isn't it! I was the same with my husband. Good luck getting yourself started - any chance your boyfriend will join in with you? Makes it so much easier!

My boyfriend is definitely all for me becoming active. Its the food part that is not easy. I mean we usually eat just one meal together. Usually some kind of meat, and some kind of vegetable, sometimes with rice and very occasionally with pasta.

My hard part is when I am at work. I eat when I'm bored. My job is nannying.

I spend a lot of time sitting around playing with the kids and such. I get bored. I eat their yummy food.

Nutella is the hardest, then the fact that their grandma lives in the basement suite and offers me cookies and baking of all sorts.

I have a hard time controlling. Its something I really need to work on overcoming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->