I need a ttc buddy asap!

trying4baby

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Im new on this site and my husband and I are trying to conceive and I'm really looking for a partner or two or three or four to communicate with! Lets support each other on our way to pregnancy...

Look forward to hearing from you! Its baby making time.....

hey there! i'm alli, i have a few ttc buddies but i could definitely use another! I just cam off birth control pill a month ago and i was due for AF today but it didin't show so i'm hoping to test soon! how are you?

Hey there I would love to have another buddy! This is my first cycle ttc and I am right in the middle of it. It's exciting but also a bit nerve racking. How are you doing? I would love to check in frequently and lend you all of the support I can! Court :)

Aww thanks ladies my name is Ana and this is our 1st month ttc. We just got married on 8/22 and have been trying ttc since day one. Its been 19 days since we have been ttc and I am hopeful that we have conceived. I had PCOS which causes me to not have a period for months at a time but I still ovulate. For the past couple of days i have been having some symptoms ie

enlarged breast
hunger-cravings
slight cramping
nausea at times
increased cm (whiteish colored)

what do you think ladies?

good signs! i had cramping about a week or more ago which is a good sign, and as for food i think i'm eating more, but who knows why that is.

All of those symptoms sound good so hopefully you are already preggo. Do you have a day picked to test or just going to hold out a little longer? FX'ed for you!

Hiya. I'm new here too and would love to be your buddy! I've got every crossable body part crossed for you!!!

hi, i need a buddy!!! i just came of the pill last week,i usually get a withdrawl bleed 2 days after but its now Wednesday and still no period?!:growlmad: ive been asked if i have tested yet with an OPK...well i didnt think it was poss to get pregnant in the 1st moth off of BC?:?:im soooooooo confused and in need of help...any one wanna offer me advice? :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->