I need advice! Spotted, late & negative pregnancy test!

Stephxo

Reaction score
Before I get started because I want to excuse my ignorance as to what the slang (AF, IB ect) all stand for, also if someone could give me a list with what they do mean if they are used in your vocabulary, thank you! :blush:. I have not necessarily been trying to get pregnant but I am now 3 days late, & about a week ago I have had light pink when I wiped after going to the washroom, it only happend once but I feel it might be relevant. I have sensitive nipples in the cold & in water, otherwise, they feel relatively normal, yesterday I had taken a pregnancy test at night time & it came out negative so I expected my period that night but it never came...I do feel more tired & can totally sleep al day if I wanted too but that could very well be because I work alot. If someone could please reply to this thread it would be very much appreciated!

hey Steph! :hi: I'll start with the slang even though I'm kind of new to it as well:) AF means "aunt flo" or your period! IB means implantation bleeding! some others you may come across...dtd= did the deed.... bd=baby dance...O=ovulation....dpo= days past ovulation! those are just a couple!

To get back to your post...do you know when you ovulated? did you notice any ewcm (egg white cervical mucus) around the time of ovulation? how regular are your periods?

pink cm could very well be implantation but at 3 days late that doesn't seem like the case. are you sure you're late? could be the start to your period. my advice is take a test with first morning urine as your hcg levels will be higher and more detectable. Throughout the day they can be diluted by drinking extra fluids and whatnot.

goodluck! keep us posted ! xx

I'm sorry I just realized you said the spotting happened last week :dohh:

was there any brown mixed in with the pink? I still say test with first morning urine and if you know when you ovulated that might help a bit more :D

So I recognized the really white discharge, was that ovulation ? I noticed it right before I found the pinkish on the toilet paper after I wiped.

I accidently posted that last one too soon I wasnt finished. Anyway! Lol following what I had said already. Thank you for estabishing the "slang" it helps me alot! Um, so it was like a milky white discharge, quite a bit too! That was when I started getting paranoid actually.

So I recognized the really white discharge, was that ovulation ? I noticed it right before I found the pinkish on the toilet paper after I wiped.

Note to post. There was no brown in it at all. Just a very light pink.

ewcm is usually clear. And it will stretch between your fingers about an inch before breaking if it even breaks at all. Sorry to sound gross but the best way to describe it is it will be kind of "snot like" (tmi i know lol). If it was white and creamy kind of lotion like it probably wasn't fertile cm. If you notice fertile cm it is usually watery/slippery or ewcm.

You may have ovulated earlier than expected...if the pink cm was implantation bleeding it would take about 5 days to show up in your urine...sometimes a little bit longer. every girl is different.

Don't get too paranoid about discharge...it's a completely normal thing and actually quite useful when you're trying to conceive! I just started learning all about it in the past month its actually kind of interesting lol.

Are you feeling any other symptoms besides being tired?

When was your lmp (last menstrual period)? and how long are your cycles usually if you keep track of them?

My breasts feel tingly, but that could be because of an upcoming period. So, no. If anything I'll wait it out a week & if my period doesnt come I'll take the second first response pregnancy test I have that came with the other one. You have been a great help...I have been googling my butt off but it can be very miseading at some points! Sense youve been such an amazing help, i'll be sure to msg you first if annything else occurs of relevance. Are you a mother? Expectant? Or trying? (curiousity)

My last period was around the 14th - 15th of last month I think. Me & my co-worker had our period at the same time last month & we got into conversation about it, she has already finished, thats another reason I'm paranoid with it!

& the discharge was whiteish, & watery slippery, if that helps at all. Im so clueless! Sorry if i sound rediculous here! lol!

Yes please keep me posted! I'd love to hear the outcome! I guess you could say i'm trying.
More on the "if it happens...it happens" stage! so not trying but not preventing I guess...even though i'd love to have a little one!

I started using this site last month because I had a really long 57 day cycle and was trying to get some advice from other girls! (Ended up having a cyst on ovary so blamed it on that lol) In the meantime...my boyfriend thought I was pregnant and when I turned out not to be we were both kind of disappointed. To make a long story short I'm kind of addicted to BnB now haha :blush:

how about you? are you more on the not trying not preventing side too?

lol you don't sounds ridiculous at all!! I'm new to this too and still trying to figure it all out !! we can do it together haha :thumbup:

Well, before it was along the lines of "not trying, but not preventing" but recently I was accepted into college so having these scares isnt a bad thing because I have a lot of support system's around me so that I will still be able to go to college but it still puts a lot of stress! I would be very happy if I was though despire the complications.

& ha sounds great, Im so happy to have found this site & you! I wish you the best on having a little one some day! I just found out my best friends pregnant & shes all happy to think I "could" be as well lol! She wishes me & my boyfriend to be the god mother.

My last period was around the 14th - 15th of last month I think. Me & my co-worker had our period at the same time last month & we got into conversation about it, she has already finished, thats another reason I'm paranoid with it!

Try not to stress....that'll only delay AF!

Well, before it was along the lines of "not trying, but not preventing" but recently I was accepted into college so having these scares isnt a bad thing because I have a lot of support system's around me so that I will still be able to go to college but it still puts a lot of stress! I would be very happy if I was though despire the complications.

& ha sounds great, Im so happy to have found this site & you! I wish you the best on having a little one some day! I just found out my best friends pregnant & shes all happy to think I "could" be as well lol! She wishes me & my boyfriend to be the god mother.

*god parents

aww! maybe well both get preggo the same month and we can be bump buddies! haha. And thats good to know that you'll have a great support system behind you! thats always reassuring!

I'm going to send you a friend request :happydance:

& im not really stressed, just impatient you know? & ha maybe!! Ok, I'll have to figure out where to find this request, il find it though!

lol I have no idea where to find them either...i only know how to send them :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"