I need alittle help ttc

lovelylion

Reaction score
Hi ladies i am 10 dpo today i tested this morning and it was bfn :(. I am having alot of pregnancy symptoms like nausea everytime i eat, gas, im exhausted but can't sleep, dizziness, dull achy cramping, fullness in my lower abdomen, absolutely no cm, very very low sex drive (very weird for me) and headaches (and maybe a few others but they arent coming to mind). This would be my first pregnancy so i am not sure what to expect. Was it too early to test?
I definitely dont feel like myself, usually get cold very easily but honestly my body feels warmer to me. I downloaded an app to help me keep track of my period and ovulation, my hubby and i tried 2 days before and the day of.

I am 4 days away from af and im having no pms symptoms at all. I usually extremely horny (sorry), alot of white creamy cm, sugar cravings, painful cramping, and very emotional. I usually can tell when my period is coming a week before.

When should i test again? Also im using the dollar store pregnancy tests. Should i buy a different test? Please ladies i could use some help :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->