I need answers! Am i pregerss?

Hailey1214

Reaction score
I had my period on the 22nd of December .I had unprotected sex on Christmas Eve . My period was due on January 18 and was late 5 days . I got brown discharge on the night of January 23 and had started my period on the 24 of January. It was very light and i forgot i was even on my period. I had put a tampon in that morning and forgot about it and took it out the next morning and it was just barely full. My period lasted about 2-3 days which is very uncommon for me. I usually had very heavy periods that last 6-7 days and are very regular. After my period ended I started to have menstrual cramps ever now and then . I then started to get a bit of milky white discharge and then clear watery discharge. I felt very tired . i would get up at around 8 am and fall asleep and take a nap around 12-3 pm every day. I got headaches before i went to sleep every night . I've noticed that I feel sad all the time now. Even things that would usually make me mad just make me sad and want to cry. I was supposed to start my next period on February 18 and I started on the 15 . Its been very light and almost not there. I started this morning and put on a panny liner . It started off very bright red almost pink then got very dark almost a very dark brown. And its very light like it has no flow at all. On the panny liner its brown but when i use the restroom its bright pink and a hint of brown when i wipe .Its not heavy enough to even change the panny liners during the day its been 12 hrs and Ive changed the panny liner once . I have lower back pains also. And i feel off or just not right. Also right above my pubic bone is all bloated out. And i consider myself a fit girl so i never really had a stomache before and ive gained weight around my hips to the point of stretch marks on my sides. Could I be pregnant or are my hopes getting in the way of the obvious truth. Sorry for being to tmi just need so serious answers.:shrug:

Its possible you are but those symptoms are also AF symptoms. The only way to tell is to test! :)

If you had sex only two days after the first day of your period I would say it's highly unlikely you're pregnant from that time. Sperm can live for up to 5 days, but even in that best case scenario, that would mean you would have to have ovulated no later than CD7. Im sure there are some people who ovulate that early but its pretty rare and would most likely give you quite short cycles. The average ovulation date is around CD14.

Have you had unprotected sex at any other time?

It could just be a weird set of periods, happens to us all at some stage x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->