I need chart experts asap

Nataliieexo

Reaction score
I didn't ovulate for 3 years until 2 cycles ago thanks to soy but now both of my charts have started dropping at 5dpo last cycle af arrived at 9dpo with spotting at 8dpo. I'm 9dpo with pms symptoms but no spotting/af yet but my chart has just gone lower and lower each day since 5dpo, my chart from last cycle looks similar. Why would my temps start dropping at 5dpo? 9do for af was cycle was obviously too short and it looks like this cycle it could be a bit longer but my chart doesn't look good to me. Any advice would be appreciated.

How long was last month's luteal phase?

9days but i missed my surge with opks one day it was almost positive the next morning it was negative then ff said I ovulated 2 days later so possibly could have been 10-11

Last cycles chart.

Attachments

• IMG_6131.jpg
    IMG_6131.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 4
It sounds like you may have low progesterone, and the temp drops are because your body is already preparing for AF. You may want to go get your hormone levels tested, especially since you are already aware that you have had hormonal issues in the past.

My Drs are so funny about stuff like this even though they know I gave problems. I was thinking of trying b6 to try boost my progesterone but probably best to see a dr first.

I've learned that temp usually stays high if pregnant; I hope I'm
WEong thugh. Good luck :flower:

Yes, a sustained high temp or a triphasic chart (a second set of temperature elevations when a drop should normally occur) can often be indicative of pregnancy. But a sustained drop invariably means AF is on her way. :( Getting temp drops so early isn't a great sign, so hopefully the doc can do up some bloodwork and see what's going on hormonally.

I was also wondering about the quality of my eggs, when I had bloods taken in December when I wasn't ovulating everything was fine, well other than not ovulating. But I was wondering if since it's been well 4 years next month since i ovulated if the eggs im releasing are weak. My ovulation symptoms are different to when I ttc my son I even felt ovulation pains but this time I have nothing my lh surge is short enough for me to miss if I don't test multiple times a day. Of course this could mean nothing. It's just something I had thought.

I probably wouldn't worry about that, as long as your ovulation signs are there (rising temps, positive OPKs, fertile CM, etc.) then you are probably ovulating. Your luteal phase may just be too short.

Aww, boo. :hugs: I'm sorry! It seems like a lot of us had a bum August, but I have good feelings about September! :)

Also, the plus side here is that you did have a 10-day luteal phase, it looks like. Anything shorter than that would be cause for concern, but if it's at least 10 days, that ups your chances. You haven't been doing the soy very long, so it's entirely possible that your cycle still just needs a little time to regulate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->