I need good eyes please!

Iwantbabydust

Reaction score
I'm going to attach two pictures of some Opks. The bottom one was taken last night and so far I think it's pretty dark, but not positive just yet. The other ones are various ones from the past week, all negative. I'm worried as I didn't test this morning that I missed my positive OPK and me and OH bd today anyway but we didn't use the pricey fertility lubricant I bought.

Any advice? Has anybody gotten quite dark opks but not had a positive untill later? I'm hoping I didn't miss the surge. I can't BD untill tommorw evening and it might be too late by then :(

Attachments

• 20180208_203130.jpg
    20180208_203130.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 20180208_203056.jpg
    20180208_203056.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 7
Most people get a positive for a couple of days so it's unlikely you've missed it. Keep testing and good luck!

That bottom test doesnt look close to being positive. What cycle day are you?

Thanks hun I'm hoping I haven't. First time using Opk's and its going to take a bit to get used to it all

I'm CD14, but app predicts i will O on CD 20. I have 33 day cycles. I'm a bit worried as it's quite a bit darker than all my others. I know it's not quite positive yet

If you have 33 days cycles i agree you are most likely to ovulate between cd 18 and 21. Opks can be confusing at first but when you do get a positive theres no mistaking it! Id try and aim for vs every 2-3 days until your positive and then once you get your positive every day for a couple of days.

Yea once its positive its either as dark as, or darker than the control line. They are stressful at first. Do you temp?

I know, the line looks darker in real life, maybe it's getting there..and no I don't temp

It isn't too late to temp if you want to confirm ovulation.
Mine can become quite dark but won't necessarily turn positive for a couple of days after. If your cycles are usually 33 days then you have a few days yet, but it is completely possible you ovulate earlier and have a shorter cycle this time. I usually ovulate CD11 or CD12 but one cycle randomly ovulated CD9, so things change sometimes, just keep and eye on them and use a few a day so you don't miss your surge. Also, it could last a couple of days and don't forget that many people won't ovulate until a couple of days after a positive OPK

Thanks for that :) I'm a little worried as I took another OPK last night, it was fairly dark,but not positive, but I took one about 10 mins ago and now it's alot lighter.. maybe I missed it. However I've heard that one step opks don't get really dark and some women report not getting a positive with them, but turns out they did ovulate..

I use those, they're always reliable for me. I missed my surge once, I don't know how since I test multiple times daily! But I did miss it. Anyway, sometimes they get darker and lighter before a positive, so keep using them for the time being and see what happens

i got a very dark OPK this morning, was literally one shade of purple away from a positive :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->