I need help with baby names. Read what I have so far!

Louise

Proud mum to baby Nick
Reaction score
Hey girlies,
Right, fella and I cannot decide on a name for our little man; everytime we find a name we like we tend to go off it and move on to something else.

The names we have so far (bare in mind that baby boo will be using his middle name from birth and onwards)

1) Peirs Nicholas (Aka Nicky)

2) Alfie Addison (Aka Addison/Addy)

3) Shaun Anthony Frances (He will use his first name after my brother who died :( )

4) Dylan Lewis (Havent decided if it should be the first or middle name)

5) Bobby (No middle name chosen, suggestions welcome)

6) David Junior (Junior) - This one isn't very popular with friends/family

7) Tommy (No middle name chosen- suggestions welcome)

8) Keiran Anthony (I like Keiran better than Anthony)

So..... which names do you like (if any) and can you think of any middle names that will suit the first name?
We are clueless. Apparently Keiran, Dylan and Shaun are all Irish names and as I have a trait of ginger hair in my family (Apart from myself who came out blonde) we are expecting a little paddy (No offense intended to any irish ladies of the forum) lol, that being ginger, green eyed with an irish name!!!!!!

lee goes well with bobby and tommy-
tommy lee
bobby lee

i like tommy lee better

lee goes well with bobby and tommy-
tommy lee
bobby lee

i like tommy lee better
It's funny you should suggest that because I was thinking bout that earlier. It's too 'pamela anderson' tho, if ya know what I mean.
Bobby Lee? I like that alot.

I like Kieran, but im confused as to why you will be using the middle name to call the baby by? why not just make it as their first name?!

Hi Louise,

I think it would be lovely to name your little boy after your brother. We want to give our little boy a name that means something to us...ie great grandad/grandad, had ours had been a girl her middle name would have been my nans name (she died last year :cry: ) My nan was such an angel....I know she'll be made up that were having a boy....she had 4 boys and 2 girls and from that 10 granchildren and 4 great gran children!!

I think its just nice to choose something that means something to you....then when he's grown up you'll be able to tell him all about your brother.

Other wise the first name you picked.....if you both agree.

Hey Sam :)
Sorry to hear about your nan :( it's awful when a family member dies.
My brother Shaun died when I was just little, and what makes it worse, he chose to die :(
My partner doesnt like the name Shaun, but I do :) I think as a whole the name sounds really nice.

In regards to the question about why am I using middle names- well I cant decide on what to call him and nor can my partner.
We want names that go well together Ie: Peirs Nicholas, only I dont particularly like the name Peirs for a newborn and Im not too keen on Nicholas, therefore we chose Nicky.
It's very common amongst americans to use middle names too, so maybe thats where I get it from.

Sam, have you got any names at all for your little man? I know you said it was top secret but surely you can share one idea :) Go on, I listed all 8 of mine. x x x

Hey Sam :)
Sorry to hear about your nan :( it's awful when a family member dies.
My brother Shaun died when I was just little, and what makes it worse, he chose to die :(
My partner doesnt like the name Shaun, but I do :) I think as a whole the name sounds really nice.

In regards to the question about why am I using middle names- well I cant decide on what to call him and nor can my partner.
We want names that go well together Ie: Peirs Nicholas, only I dont particularly like the name Peirs for a newborn and Im not too keen on Nicholas, therefore we chose Nicky.
It's very common amongst americans to use middle names too, so maybe thats where I get it from.

Sam, have you got any names at all for your little man? I know you said it was top secret but surely you can share one idea :) Go on, I listed all 8 of mine. x x x

We have few but as I said....Top Secret, although there's two you've got down that we also like....not saying which, te he he :tease: !

We thought if people know the sex we'll just keep his name a surprise....not even told my mum knows! Another good thing is people can't say 'that names not nice' or turn their nose up at a name that we'd really like and then us get second thoughts! Its just more fun.....its like a little thing just for the two of us to enjoy!
Nicky is cool for a boy....and Peirs Nicholas sounds really nice....like he should be a famous actor...he'll be mealting all the girls hearts! Its also like he gets four names, Peirs, Nicholas, Nicky and Nick/Nik......He'll be able to pick when he's older what he wants to be called......how many people can do that?.................DAMN, WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF SOMEHTING LIKE THAT! :dohh: I always wanted to have a cool name!!

My little man at the moment is known as, Boo, Boo Bahh, Little monkey or little monster.........depending on what type of mood I'm in......I'll still be calling him by all of those when he's arrived!

I know what ya mean about people saying that they don't like the names- Im finding it really hard to geta name where everyone agrees with it, not like it's anyone elses business, but ya know!

Cute names you've got for your little one (the nicknames) Before I knew I was having a boy, I called my little man bubbles. That was basically due to the fact that the movement felt like tiny bubbles but as soon as we found out we were having a boy, we kinda stopped called him that as it seemed more girly than anything else.

Isn't boo-bah a kids TV show? lol, it's those wobbley weird things that continuously say 'boo bah- boo bah' he he. They look like jelly on legs.
However, it's still a cute nickname.

You watch, we'll probably end up calling out kids by the same name although I'm definately liking Peirs Nicholas as it has some sort of ring to it. I'm not keen on either of the names really which is why I was opting for Nicky, but both names definately sound great together. (How contradicting do I sound?)

So we wont know what you have called your baby until he is born? Well arent you quite the spoil sport? (just kidding)
Are you going to get any of the nicknames stiched on his clothes? I want to get something like that done and there are some really nice designs on ebay for personlised clothing etc:- you should take a look.. or even better, buy the little man a boo bah as his first toy. :)

Personally i like Kieran Anthony ... again could have the choice of Kieran, Tony, Anthony or Ant.

Im sure when you have him though you will look at him and decide something different anyway .. lol.

Personally i like Kieran Anthony ... again could have the choice of Kieran, Tony, Anthony or Ant.

Im sure when you have him though you will look at him and decide something different anyway .. lol.
Seriously? lol...
I mean here we all are today discussing names for our children and I just know that we wont end up using any of the names chosen.
I think to prevent myself changing my mind all the time, Im going to find a name, stick to it and have an outfit personlised. I came up with another yesterday that I really like and that was Kian. Again, another Irish name, what's that all about? :) I like Keiran, too, but dad doesnt like it. What's a girl to dooooooo? ;)

I like Kian. This time we didn't even tell family what names we'd chosen, until lo arrived the we told them she is called, and if they didn't like it TOUGH. I got sick of them going ooh i don't like that at every suggestion with ds and to a lesser extent to dd. At the end of the day its your child and so up to you what you call them. Initially my mum hated name Gabriel, now she really likes it.

I love the name Jude for a boy!

If I was having a boy it would be Jude! I think Vic likes that too!

I like Kieran, but im confused as to why you will be using the middle name to call the baby by? why not just make it as their first name?!

we call rhys by his middle name ... his name is John Rhys Jones... i like it, its different!

we call rhys by his middle name ... his name is John Rhys Jones... i like it, its different!
We are sticking with the name in my signature but baby will be called Nicholas, aka Nicky- (nick nack as a pet name lol) but if he's a bad lad, its PEIRS

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->