i need help!!!

vickilouise

Reaction score
nothing dramatic or anything...
ive swung from one extreme to another, the past month ive had to fight to sleep of a night now i wanna do nothing but. and im getting really really really tired in work today on the way home i fell asleep on the train and woke up the stop before mine (lucky lol).
i know theres nothing i can really do to stop it but, i just thought id have a moan.
the only thing my boss suggested is to reduce my hours, can't afford to though. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Maybe its just a phase your going through and in a few days or whatever you will be back to sleeping normally?? i kno wot you mean about the reducing hours thing at work its annoying when people suggest that as you want to save as much money as pos for when the little one arrives. sorry not much help to your problem but i hope you feel better soon!

i know my dads become addicted to saying cut your hours etc...
dont think anybody understands that i need to save save save

How many weeks are you? I was so tired in the first trimester that I thought I'd been drugged. I just wanted to sleep and sleep. Even now, in the last trimester I have days where I have bags of energy and then days of feeling exhausted. You just have to listen to your body and get as much sleep as you can or as you need.

Sounds just like me in my first trimester.... even on some days now :hissy: No fun, I know, but hopefully it will pass soon for you. :hugs:

Exhausting more in first tri! Depends on person though I was shattered in first tri didn't sleep through worry, second tri I was uncomfortable, third tri I never had one night without broken sleep! I was exhausted.

Hope you pick up over next couple of weeks. Joy huh :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"