I need help

adc91

Reaction score
My fiancé and I are TTC. I was obvulating around 11/1/13. On 11/10/13 I noticed a one time brownish discharge, I was slightly nauseous and dizzy. On 11/11/13 there were no spotting. on 11/12/13 there was again a brownish discharge that shortly after turned more red. That last all of an hour then stopped. 11/13/13 I was woken by heavy bleeding. From there I was excessively bleeding, changing a tampon every 30 minutes and also I was passing a lot of blood clots and they were not all small some were the size of a baby carrot and a little bigger. Now today 11/15/13 I am still bleeding with clots and mild cramps I have changed to pads just because the tampons where not holding. To top all of that my period was not suppose to start until 11/17/13. My periods have always been regular and never had issues during my cycle. I had taken a pregnancy test because I thought the first spotting was implantation bleeding but It was negative..... Has anyone every experienced this before..... I am so confused.

My friend had something similar happen. It could be implantation bleeding followed by miscarriage. Changing a tampon that often is not normal. You need to go call your OB or go to the ER. My friend miscarried and had persistent bleeding, she waited and ended up with emergent surgery due to bleeding. Don't wait around, go get it taken care of.

Definitely go to the doctor. Bleeding that heavily is not good. I hope everything is alright :hugs:

I went to the woman's hospital and they did a urine pregnancy test that was neg. they also checked my blood count and it was normal. The doctor said she doesn't think anything is wrong with me and for me to go home and let it run its course this just doesn't seem right to me.....

I have had AF show up a few days early on me. With my chemical in Oct, tested a very faint bfp at 10 dpo and then it never got any darker even with a FRER, then AF showed 6 days late. It was heavy and clotty and awful, but never went through a tampon in 30 min. Are you feeling weak or faint in any way? Dizzy? Nauseous? If this is still happening, F the women's hospital and go to an urgent care facility and then schedule an appt with your gyn. I've had very heavy AF before, but the whole soaking through a tampon in 30 worries me a bit.

ETA: AF always seems to like to F with me when TTC. I'm perfectly normal in my cycle until TTC. Bah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->