I need help

PinkCupcakes

Reaction score
Hi ladies

So I have Pcos and my cycles can get weird sometimes but lately I’ve been having cramps off and on and no period. My temps have been consistently around the same temp for a while now and I did take a test yesterday and it’s negative but I’m having VERY light pink in my cervical mucus but still no period. Stupid body :dohh: any advice as to what may be going on?

Here’s my chart
https://i64.tinypic.com/35b86d5.jpg

I didn't want to read and run but won't be much help I'm afraid - I don't chart and can never make any sense of them - sorry. But I had/have pcos (in remission apparently didn't even know that was possible!) and my cycles would do the craziest stuff - I'd have the same as what you're experiencing, and once has no period for about six months, despite constantly feeling like it was about to start and having cramps. I hope you get answers soon x

I know sometimes implantation bleeding occurs like this..but our bodies are soooo complicated its not funny..i also have pcos with very irregular cycles..i tried changing up my.diet and a few supplements n my cycles.are now 31-34days which is a big improvement. Change of diet really helps.
When did u ovulate?

i see your chart now look like you are waiting to ovulate i had spotting 5 days before ovulation this cycle i would use opks if your not already to pinpoint the best time to dtd gl x

I do use opks but I have yet to get a positive... I also heard they don’t always work very well for someone who has Pcos ugh!

Hey girl. I had PCOS too and it was the worst. My periods were so irregular and I could forget about charting. I didn't have my cycles every month. I personally feel if you want to TTC, you can go to your gynae and ask her to check you. Just to have a blood test to test your hormones. That way your gynae can prescribe any ovulation pills like clomid if necessary. I know other women with PCOS who got pregnant naturally too. But with my first boy, I took 1.5 years (cos I had such irregular cycles) and i wish I didn't wait to go to my gynae!!! I got pregnant on clomid on my 4th cycle.

My gyno said my Pcos will be a lifelong thing unfortunately. I’m not really actively trying more so charting to see if metformin will help my cycle at all and so far doesn’t seem to be doing anything...she will prescribe me clomid when I’m ready but I just wanted to wait a while to actively try.

I also had PCOS. Reason why I say "had" is because my cycles have gotten super regular after I got pregnant and gave birth. I truly believe that pregnancy is like a reset button!!! I know quite a few women on BnB who had PCOS but had no issues conceiving their 2nd and 3rd baby! Victoria Beckham had PCOS too! I also took metformin and it did ZERO to help me conceive. Clomid did the trick for me, I wish I took it right from the start! Metformin made me SOOO sick! Has your partner gone for a check too? For us, I thought that the "problem" was on my side, cos of my PCOS. But as it turned out, my husband had some sperm issues too and we wouldn't have known if we didn't check his sperms.

could be ovulation ?
but isn’t they typically signified with a dip and then a high rise after and high temps following?

A dip doesn't always occur with ovulation, but you'll know when it happens because you'll get elevated temperatures. If you're using FF, and it looks like you are, it will give you crosshairs once it has confirmed ovulation.

I would recommend charting your other fertility signs in addition to your temping. Since OPKs don't work for you, start charting your CM, as well, and cervix position/texture/openness would be good, too, if that doesn't squick you out too badly. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->