I need lots of prayers

Angela89

Reaction score
I've lost someone so dear to me. My 14 year old cousin who was more my little brother since we raised him when his dad died when he was 6. He even walked me down the aisle that's how close we were. He was in a tragic car accident early yesterday morning. He was my everything & my first baby. I'm trying so hard to keep it together & calm for the safety of my baby but its hard. Just asking for prayers for my family & i. I don't know how we will ever get through this. My morning sickness started this morning also & i can't stop throwing up.

So so sorry Hun. I can't even begin to imagine how hard this is for you. :( Big hugs. xxx

That is more than awful. Will keep you in my prayers. So very sorry.

Massive :hugs: . My thoughts are with you. Take care of yourself xxxx

Thank you all so much. I woke up sick don't know if its morning sickness or what. I've been throwing up since 6:30 this morning & it hasn't let up. I've tried everything. I can't keep food or fluids down. I've thrown up at least 20 times. I have a fever of 100. I need lots of prayers & my back is killing me.

Angie I will make sure to keep you in my prayers have faith dear don't give up, Gods by your side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->