I need new shoes!!

Maggs

Reaction score
And I have no idea what to buy! I need something that I will mainly wear to work. I need something comfortable as I'm quite often on my feet for an entire 10-12 hr shift. I've got a pair of Adidas sneakers (trainers) right now but I don't know if I want another pair. I'd be fine with a comfy pair of non-trainer shoes as long as I could cope with them at work. Preferably something flat as I do personal care. Any recommendations? I don't want to spend a small fortune!

Have you looked at M&S footglove shoes? They are really comfy for work and have loads of different styles and fits :flow: Some in the sale just now:

https://www.marksandspencer.com/Sho...k&size=12&lo_binKey=p_4&lo_binValue=Footglove

I have m&s footgloves for work. £40 and reallly comfortable! They last a good year or more too! Xx

Not the prettiest but my OH wears black leather Kickers walking boots to work for comfort and they're brilliant. He has ankle problems due to his weight so if he finds them comfortable I think most people would!

I say marks and spencers footglove to :)! amazing imo!

Are they good grip shoes? I need something really good as I'm on my feet plus doing personal care and helping people in wheelchairs. I can't do with slipping.

if you get the ones that are like trainers then I would say they are good grip :thumbup: my sister works on her feet in a care home 10hours a day and say they are great, also have you tried steptone trainers? they are also very comfy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->