I need some advice!

Olivias_mum

Reaction score
Im about 8 weeks pregnant with my second child,my first pregnancy was very difficult I was in hospital pretty much all the way through,my obstetrician told me' last week to spend as much time as possible with Olivia as very soon I'm gonna have to go into hospital until I give birth,(I'm in heart failure),I could deal with tht just about but yesterday I got rushed to hospital I her literally every symptom of pre eclampsia at only 8 weeks,my bp is 230/140,they admitted me' to HDU but I had to discharge myself as I had no babysitter for olivia, the doctors on hdu and the obstetricians have said that with my heart being under the pressure it is and my bp etc that I have about a 60% chance of not surviving this pregnancy and tht I I get to 24 weeks this baby will definately be delivered then,I'm going to have to go in hospital in the next few weeks fir the rest of my pregnancy but i have no one to look after Olivia as I have just moved from Manchester to Cornwall and I'm absolutely petrified and have no idea what to do,please give me some advice x

huni have no advice at all as ive never been in this situation but i no a girl who was the same as you with her 1st they kept a close eye on her an delivered harry early she then went onto to have her lil girl an they really monitiored her an the slightest worry she was taken into hospital she had to have c-section at around 35 weeks but her an baby are doin great an now since she has had her baby her heart is still failin her but shes a lot better the only advice i could suggest is maybe contact social service an ask then for help they wont tale olivia of you they would just help like if you needed to go into hospital they could arrange temporay arrangements tht someone could look after her for you whilst you look after yourself am sorry am not use but send you loads of :hugs: xxxxxx feel free to pm me if you ever need to talk to anyone even if its just to moan my eyes are reading hun xxx

I heard of a social service type thing as well, they can help you out - its a common thing hun

Why did you have to move so far away from me? <grin>

Huge hugs. Sorry that I can't offer practical support :kiss: Please take care of yourself.

hun i have no advice just want to send you the biggest :hugs: ever, i had preeclamsia with my last pregnancy but it was no where near as sever as what you are going through i really do wish you and olivia all the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->