i need some help off everyone! with dieting.

buddy1985

trying to stay positive x
Reaction score
ive had a scan, day 3 blood tests and day 21 blood tests done and i got my blood pressure back to normal, my stress levels r goin down very slowly and im tryin my best not to get my hope evry month wen im not pregnant. but my doctor said i should think abotu gettin my weight down im not that bad really im 5ft 5 12st 5lb about a month ago i was 12st 10lb ive been doin the cereal diet one bowl for breakfast one bowl for dinner and a proper tea but im only losin little bits of weight at a time and for the past few weeks ive not been losing anything just stayin the same now ive asked my dortors to help me and they said they would but ive asked 4 times and they still havent contacted me so i thought id ask u ladies on here if any of u have got any diet ideas for me im a very funny eater but any suggestions on ways to lose weight would be much appreciated coz i dont know wot else to do now coz its breakin my heart watching all my friends having babies and im still not pregnant.

If I were you I would count calories. Obviously there are other factors involved but if you eat less calories than you burn you should lose weight. if you eat 500 calories less than you burn a day you should lose 1 pound a week. Theoretically if you double that you should lose 2 lbs a week. Doctors don't recommend going over 2 lbs lost a week.

If you want to figure out how much you burn you can go to www.dailyplate.com

It doesn't matter if you have cereal for breakfast and dinner if you have a huge lunch (not saying you do, just an example) Eating cereal can work for some people because it causes them to eat less but as long asyou eat more than or the same as you burn you won't lose any weight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->