I need some help!!

Qupid

Reaction score
Ok, so im 26 - should know better then to ask, but I am just not sure..

My partner and I have been together nearly 5 years, the last 6 months we have had a bit of a manic time and im not sure my pill has had me covered.

Last months period was unusual, darker and thicker then usual and shorter by 3 days, i have put on weight and have hiccups / heart burn every other, if not every day. My nipples ITCH like you wouldnt believe and it feels like my falopian (sorry about the spelling) are rock hard!

Usually i get hiccups about 1 week before i come on, usually only when i have a cigarette (i know, i know) but this time i have it one week after.

I dont know if im paranoid about becoming pregnant or if I should take a test...? Am i just getting older and my body making changes or could i be pregnant.

Help !!!

I'd say take a test anyway. It's always better to be on the safe side and it would ease your mind.

Hiya darling :D

i would take a test now and test in a weeks time the morning urine is better so test when you wake up :D

i hope it gives you the result you want

Hugs

xxxxxx

yeah take a test :) see what happens and take it form there... its the only way you are gonna know whats what

I agree with everyone else, its the only way to be sure!

:hi: Welcome to BNB I agree with the rest of the girls :test: hun only way you will know for sure x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->