I need some help!!

Reaction score
So according to my app I ovulated on the eighth or ninth and we had sex on the 10th so that would put me at ovulation or a day or two later my period is not due until Thanksgiving My cycles are about 33 days are used to have really messed up. But they finally leveled out the last eight months and I can always tell when I ovulatebut my question is what is the timeframe that you implant??confuding to me lol when should I take a test for sure? so far I have sore breast but that usually happens a week before AF is due and I had a little bit of nausea today but I don’t look too far into it.. Also I help my friend move tonight and I lifted a heavy box and automatically I had cramps So if I’m only on eight or nine days past ovulation would a test show up this early

I think it's 5 to 12 days roughly for baby to implant ♡

Boobs are sore still today but not uncommon before af comes some cramps as well think I’m going to start testing this weekend ..... hlx have you tested this morning ????

I tested this morning and it looked completely negative :(

I am hun! Af got me 2 days early, so Saturday I got the kids to bed and demolished a whole bottle of wine hahaha back to the drawing board for me! I don't understand, how is it possible to dtd every single day while getting 2 days of blazing opks to still get af, my body just be broke haha ♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->