I need some prayers. - Update **All OK :)

Jeval323

Reaction score
Started bleeding today, went to the doctor and was told it is a threatened miscarriage. Sonogram tomorrow, pls two beta HCG tests today and Thursday.

I can't stop crying, I just need to hear positive stories. I'll take any prayer I can get.
:cry:

Just relax and lay down, put your feet up! Ill keep you in my prayers! But don't do much at all. Stay positive! Stress isn't good... I know it's hard not too but try. :hugs:

I'll keep you in my thoughts hun. Hope it all goes well for you tomorrow xxxx

Just relax and lay down, put your feet up! Ill keep you in my prayers! But don't do much at all. Stay positive! Stress isn't good... I know it's hard not too but try. :hugs:

Hugs and hope all is well :hugs::hugs:

They call all bleeding during pregnancy a "threatened miscarriage". I have had bleeding (AF like) and spotting since 6 weeks and am 11w2d now. I have had 2 scans that show baby is still going strong, but I am still labelled as "threatened MC" and may be for the entire pregnancy if I keep spotting. They don't know what is causing it. Lots of women have bleeding and spotting during pregnancy and go on to have healthy babies. I hope this is the case with us - lots of hugs! xo

POSITIVE STORY SO FAR!!:
I just went through this as well on September 1st. I was sitting eating dinner, noticed a little extra cramping, but dismissed it as normal... Until I went to the bathroom and realized my jean shorts were soaked with blood.
We rushed to the ER where I had an ultrasound, blood test, pee test, pelvic exam, the whole shabang.
My levels were at 1800 but they didn't see anything on the U/S. They tried to comfort me, saying its rare to see anything at 4 weeks. But, of course I went home sobbing my eyes out anyways and tried to get some sleep.
I continued to spot some for 2 weeks and still do every now and then lightly, but didn't bleed heavily like that again. I've been checked out twice since and tested everyday for 2 weeks after and I'm still VERY MUCH pregnant. My symptoms are HEAVY and my bump is insane for almost 8 weeks. I think between my uterus stretching out again and me having a negative blood type and OH having a +, that was the cause of the bleed. I got a rhogam shot so my body wouldn't reject a + blood type baby.
Just watch your symptoms, tests (if you're still testing), and keep up with blood work. Prayers for you hun!!

Thanks all, I will update tomorrow. I thought after 12 weeks I could start to breathe a little. Looks like being a mom I won't ever be able to breathe completely and it's starting now. Please don't give me gray hair before you even come out yet little one. Xoxo

Oh sweetie :hugs: Try to stay positive! I know how you must be feeling because I spotted the night before last and cried and freaked out, and I went to the doctor who felt around my stomach and listened to what I had to say and she said it all seemed fine, that women can spot in pregnancy and it's not always clear why but if it happens with lots of pain or lots of blood, they would at least order an emergency scan. For me, my scan is tomorrow, so they're not too worried, and I'll get everything checked out tomorrow and let you know how I go, but I've also heard from my friend who is in her 22nd or 24th week, I forget, that she had bleeding early on because of some sort of hemorrage or something? But it was harmless, and her baby kept growing fine :hugs: I think I actually hear more stories of women bleeding and it turning out to be fine than I do stories about women bleeding and it turning out to be not fine, so I think you have a lot to be positive about even though I know it's scary, just talk to your baby, let her/him know you still want her to stay and do everything you can to stay in a good mood, lay down and watch a funny movie, etc.

I've had this several times over my 3 pregnancies. A couple times it ended badly...however this last time I bled HEAVY with gushes and daily spotting form week 5 through week 16 and still have a strong 5 lb baby boy in my womb at almost 34 weeks. So...although it can end poorly, it can also be ok. Wishing you the best...sending hugs your way. I have been where you are and it is just gut wrenching. xoxo

I bled throughout with my son and like you I relaxed just after my 12 week scan only to wake up gushing blood it remained unexplained and it reoccurred throughout 2nd tri and once in 3rd my threatened MC is 1 today! try not to worry,put your feet up and no lifting xx

good luck xxx
ive had spotting/bleeding weeks 5-7, and then again weeks 9-11.
i understand how scary it is!!!!!!!!!!
update us!

Thinking of u xx I bled throughout my first pregnancy each month around the time my period would have been due! I now have a beautiful 3 year old! Fingers crossed for u xx

Got internal scan, as soon as she saw my little one she said "this one is just giving you some heartache, perfectly healthy baby right here".. and I could finally breathe.

163 BPM, baby way to big for transvaginal scans now.. :) Thank you all for your support.

Got internal scan, as soon as she saw my little one she said "this one is just giving you some heartache, perfectly healthy baby right here".. and I could finally breathe.

163 BPM, baby way to big for transvaginal scans now.. :) Thank you all for your support.

Yes thank god! lol let the gray hair start now lol she already know how to get to u so jus wait til u see dem puppy dog eyes thats going to make u melt lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->