i NEED to get fit, tone up + loose some weight!!

poppsy123

mother of 2
Reaction score
hiyaaa,
so basically i weigh 10st 8 and my bmi is over what it should be. i have fat in all the wrong places and i want it gone :( this time last year i was a gorgeous size 8 i weighed nearly 9st and i felt/looked great. i'm now a 12/14 and feel horrible i dont even like looking at myself anymore. i just need motivation i cant do it on my own, i have no will power. someone help me! i don't know how, but i NEED help :haha:
sammy xx

my biggest drive for motivation was taking pictures.

looking back over them 9 months down the line is awesome still drives me now to continue to my pre-pregnancy weight :)

all the best.

I feel EXACTLY like you do, I have no motivation and I really make myself angry cause I so want to loose weight, and If I could just keep motivated I'd be happy!

I used to be a size ten... my weight has crept up over the last two years, and then I got pregnant - Im now a size 16/18 and I feel so self consious wherever I go and am so paranoid that my fiance doesnt find me attractive anymore :(

I spent hours crying because I hate that none of my clothes fit me or that I cant where the type of clothes I want ..... and I cant handle the thought of my fiance looking at woman who have nice bodies cause I know thats what he wants, but it aint what hes getting....

Sorry for that lol! But my point is, if feeling like that isnt motivation then nothing is gonna be!

Anyway enough of me rambling on!!! What do you think would help you? Have you been trying to diet/exercise more?

Maybe we can help each other hunny!!! x.x.x.x

I feel EXACTLY like you do, I have no motivation and I really make myself angry cause I so want to loose weight, and If I could just keep motivated I'd be happy!

I used to be a size ten... my weight has crept up over the last two years, and then I got pregnant - Im now a size 16/18 and I feel so self consious wherever I go and am so paranoid that my fiance doesnt find me attractive anymore :(

I spent hours crying because I hate that none of my clothes fit me or that I cant where the type of clothes I want ..... and I cant handle the thought of my fiance looking at woman who have nice bodies cause I know thats what he wants, but it aint what hes getting....

Sorry for that lol! But my point is, like that isnt motivation then nothing is gonna be!
Anyway enough of me rambling on!!! What do you think would help you? Have you been trying to diet/exercise more?

Maybe we can help each other hunny!!! x.x.x.x

After i had my second child i was tight 18 from a 8-10.

It took me till after having my second child to keep to the point i need to do something about my weight. So, for me until 'ME' myself wanted to really loose the weight it never really worked long term for me. In jan this year i'd had enough was 100% in on it because i hated the size i was, i hated the way i looked i wanted my size 10-12 clothes fit again.

In the beginning all you both need to do is change little bad habits for better ones, dont need to go on full blown strict diet they dont work. Its all about a lifestyle change.
If you cut back to only 1 takeaway aweek, better be on night after you've weighted in, cut back on snacking, try eat bit more fruit, cut back on coffee/fizzy drinks. Try do 3 x 10min sessions of exercise 3 times a week.
The results after a couple week may be the kick start you to continue with the weightloss.

hey girlies,
i am going to go walking/jogging in the evenings or when i can fit it in so hopefully that'll help. its just evening snacking i cant not do it- without that i eat quite a good diet but i just need to stop but i cant!! i'm giving myself 3 months and hopefully will've lost 1st or maybe a tiny bit more- i just want my size 10 clothes to fit!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->