I need to have a baby now.....................

lozzy21

Mummy to Niamh
Reaction score
Because my little brother will make a fantasic big uncle!

Ok i know hes not even 3 yet but yesterday i was babysitting my 11 month old cus and he kept randomly going over and kissing her head, telling her no if she did some thing she wasent supposed to and when she fell asleep he would not move from the side of her puschair and if some one spoke to loud he would tell them SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!:cloud9:

Charlie is nasty and tryes to pinch his toys!

yeah that happens when they get passed about 1! Carters quite ruff with charlie i think maybe if you had a girl you'd be ok since hes ok with sophie but not a boy!

But by the time i have a baby hes going to be like nearly 5 so he would be fine with a girl or a boy.

Aw, didn't know you had a little brother that small. Could he not be a way to ward off your broodiness for a while? As in can you not have him over and keep yourself busy with him every now and again?

Aw, didn't know you had a little brother that small. Could he not be a way to ward off your broodiness for a while? As in can you not have him over and keep yourself busy with him every now and again?

Now and again! :rofl: she has him ALL the time! not the same as having your own is it!

Well it's close, no? But then again maybe I'm not quite as broody...

I do this all the time and have done since he was 6m old. just makes me want one more because it shows me i could cope quite easy.

I do this all the time and have done since he was 6m old. just makes me want one more because it shows me i could cope quite easy.

Hm, yeah I guess babies/toddlers have the same effect on me. Except that I usually get the "Aaaargh I want one!" when I have to give them back, so thought that it's maybe easier when they're around a lot. Guess not. :shrug:
Must be nice for you to know that your LO will have instant family (of his own age) though. When he/she arrives they'll be the baby and everyone else is going to be so excited about them. :happydance: And you'll be Super-Mum with all that practise! :thumbup:

awww bless! I know what you mean! When my nephew came up to visit (my sis' little one) my brother in law (who is now 12) and our neice (sis in law's little one - who is 8) absolutely loved him and it was so nice to see and imagine how much they'd love my baby. I think our neice, being a girl, will always love a baby, but my bro in law will soon be a teenager and I think will lose all interest! It made me want a baby NOW!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->