I need to lose 2 sizes by September!!!

channy3232

Reaction score
I'm in between a 16 and 18. I was an 18 but I've lost a few pounds recently. We're going to the beach September 17 and I'm embarassed to be seen in a swimsuit around my friends. I never wear one and if I do, it's in my own back yard with no one around except my husband and son. Well I got this great deal online where I can get a really cute swimsuit for less than $20. Considering most plus sized suits are at least $60 ot $70, that's a pretty good deal!! But I'm thinking about ordering it in a size 14 to REALLY motivate myself to lose the weight. I was going to physical therapy recently because of an ankle issue I am having but I stopped going because it was expensive and I felt like they weren't really helping. I would love to jog but can't because of my ankle. Any help or motivation would be SO greatly appreciated! And do you think I'm crazy to order the suit two sizes smaller? Is that possible to drop two sizes in two months??????

Hello :hugs:

I'm not sure about the 2 dress sizes as everyone is different, I am a tight 18 and weigh 16st 4lbs and when i weighed 14st 12lbs I was still a size 18 although it wasn't as tight i still couldn't get into a 16 :shrug: so i guess it just depends on your body shape.

If you are looking for some motivation though come and join us on the 5 stone to loose thread. We are all helping each other loose some weight lol.

Hello :hugs:

I'm not sure about the 2 dress sizes as everyone is different, I am a tight 18 and weigh 16st 4lbs and when i weighed 14st 12lbs I was still a size 18 although it wasn't as tight i still couldn't get into a 16 :shrug: so i guess it just depends on your body shape.

If you are looking for some motivation though come and join us on the 5 stone to loose thread. We are all helping each other loose some weight lol.

Thank you!! I did it! I order two swimsuits in size 14. I'm going to work my butt off (hopefully literally!) and fit into them. It's my motivation. I feel like a bride who needs to lose weight to fit into her wedding dress! lol

go for it hun. i did that with a dress for the christening. it gorgeous, but i still looked preggo cos its goes over the bumps and its cream!

i have lost 13.5lbs in 3 weeks. need to lose anther stone in 7 weeks. i did this by using rosemary conley and myfitness pal combined.

i am currently on a weight loss race too! i have a bridesmaid dress to look good in by april. i know i have a bit more time, but i want to lose a few more sizes than you, so im racing. im currently a size 14-16, but would like to be down to a 10 at least. so ive got a ways to go! ive motivated myself with a picture of the dress on my phone, the fridge, in my closet. everywhere i look i see the photo and remember that i need to keep going so that i can look hot in this weeding! lol. as far as the injury goes, i have a bum knee because i had 3 surguries growing up and i have pins in my leg/knee. its just generally weak and ive always favored it i think, so i am doing the eliptical right now. an hour a day/ 5-6 days per week. and i got on walks each day with DD for about 2-3 miles. ive also taken up cycling which i do in the mornings while DH is home to watch DD. i only got about 7-8 miles but it burns 400-500 calories. they are all low impact ways to get out and get fit! if you ever need anyone to talk to or help motivate you, PM me! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->