I need to sort out my eating habits anybody with me?

K

Katielouisa

I'm sick to death of eating junk!! It's not really my meals what are junk it's the things in between! This weekend this is what I ate

Friday:
Morning- white toast!
Lunch: Cheese and onion pasty and 1/2 chicken mayo sandwich and a hot chocolate with whipped cream..:haha:
Tea:Chinese takeaway sweet and sour battered chicken and soft noodles with chips!
Snacks: I had a pack of snack a jacks and soft fruit sweets! Also drank a Dr Pepper

Saturday:
Morning: Bacon sandwich..
Lunch: Chips as I went blackpool and u must eat them from there!
Tea: Salad and bbq chicken (oen cooked)
Snacks: Half a stick of rock, one doughnut the deep fried kind! Dr pepper again!

Today:
Breakfast: Weetabix's and cranberry juice
Lunch: Tomato soup with a slice of bread
Tea: not sure what I will eat yet!
Snack: X3 packs of crisps...:dohh: half a can of diet coke..and half a pack of chewits!
God I eat more junk when im bored..

OMG I am just as bad!

Lets see... Friday I had a mocha with an english muffin for breakfast.
Snack: choc chip oatmeal muffin
Lunch: Fries with a beef quesidilla and some chocolate and a diet coke
Dinner: Stir fry and salad with chicken (No carbs, I was trying to be healthy)
Snack: Fudge brownie and milk

lets see... saturday I was REALLY bad
I had brownies, doritos and pizza for lunch then fries and gravy for dinner and another brownie.

Today is still a fresh day, but we are going to the movies when I am done work and they have New York Fries and popcorn so I am pretty sure its going to be a deliciously bad day. Monday though, tomorrow, I will definitely be trying to turn things around. I just can't take eating this terrible all the time, its the fries and chocolate that are killing me!!!!
I totally feel you, and feel ashamed of my food choices...

OMG I am just as bad!

Lets see... Friday I had a mocha with an english muffin for breakfast.
Snack: choc chip oatmeal muffin
Lunch: Fries with a beef quesidilla and some chocolate and a diet coke
Dinner: Stir fry and salad with chicken (No carbs, I was trying to be healthy)
Snack: Fudge brownie and milk

lets see... saturday I was REALLY bad
I had brownies, doritos and pizza for lunch then fries and gravy for dinner and another brownie.

Today is still a fresh day, but we are going to the movies when I am done work and they have New York Fries and popcorn so I am pretty sure its going to be a deliciously bad day. Monday though, tomorrow, I will definitely be trying to turn things around. I just can't take eating this terrible all the time, its the fries and chocolate that are killing me!!!!
I totally feel you, and feel ashamed of my food choices...

God yeah I feel bad now because bean is eating this stuff too! I hardly eat fruit anymore I seem to forget about it but at the start I was eating loads and loads of fruit! And drinking alot of fruit juice...

I'm just generally terrible :p

Bacon sandwiches for breakfast, choc chip muffins for lunch, roast dinner or chips or fried breakfast for tea :p

I'm not arguing with myself too much though... I've been relatively good all pregnancy and I'm a week overdue... I figure I've got a week at most left to eat like a pig so let the good times roll! :p

I'm just generally terrible :p

Bacon sandwiches for breakfast, choc chip muffins for lunch, roast dinner or chips or fried breakfast for tea :p

I'm not arguing with myself too much though... I've been relatively good all pregnancy and I'm a week overdue... I figure I've got a week at most left to eat like a pig so let the good times roll! :p

God I will be pigging out towards the end it's just now I feel so bad! Like I don't want to be a whale when I finish pregnancy and struggle to get back into a size 12 pair of jeans! Although I do want to be a size 10 a few months after! Because If I keep eating like I am now I'm going to be one of them women who doesnt loose the 'baby weight!' with 13 weeks to go.. x

You're not that bad- I know girls who had take away most nights during their pregnancy xx

Haha I haven't seen a size 12 pair of jeans for about 4 years and I haven't seen size 10 jeans since I was about 12 so no worries in my mind on that one haha
My bum is genetically much too big for such things :p

But I do get you... I need to lose 4 and a 1/2 stone to get anywhere near my healthy weight haha not that it's all pregnancy's fault. I've just let myself go to pot the last few years. Here's hoping breastfeeding and home cooking will work miracles :p

i have already changed my eating habits and i say... :thumbup: well done you, for seeing the light!
i feel alot better for it and my weight gain during this pregnancy has been really good, not too much and not too little.
i have a very high BMI which is my reason for doing it and because of my choice to go for the healthy option i havent had to see the dietician.
i hate the dietician!!! :growlmad:
hope you get on it asap as you'll feel sooooo much more alert and you'll notice you gain an extra glow about yourself too :hugs:

Just had for tea:

Chicken curry with rice

and then i got hungry again so I had salad and some chocolate ice cream hehe x

I was just posting that I felt guilty over my eating habits which tend to include a lot of sweet stuff and fries. :dohh:

I am going to try to eat healthier also just because it is affecting my self esteem, feeling very fat and unattractive these days. :nope:

I was just posting that I felt guilty over my eating habits which tend to include a lot of sweet stuff and fries. :dohh:

I am going to try to eat healthier also just because it is affecting my self esteem, feeling very fat and unattractive these days. :nope:

Maybe it's something to do with expecting a girl hehe x

Lol I agree! This little lady just makes the cravings keep on coming! It's insane.
I did have salad for lunch and tea at breakfast, so that's not too bad. But I won't tell you what I had for dinner. Lol. I made myself go for a walk knowing I was going to be bad ! Tommorrow I am startingthe day off with a green tea.
Its a new day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->