I need you alls help!?

MrsHull

Reaction score
Hello Everyone! I'm Nichelle, new to B&B

I am quite mind boggled on what is going on with my body. HOPING that someone may have gone through something similar or knows what could be going on!

Okay so this is what I'm working with..

AF was due to come 5/16/13

Mothers Day (5/12/13) I started bleeding, thought it was my period (mind you my periods are usually full on heavy and the cramps are really strong), but I had cramping for maybe an hour and that was it the rest of the day.

5/13/13 there was still some bleeding not heavy at all brownish color some bright red areas, no cramps just a bit of a weird feeling where my uterus lies.

5/14/13 same deal, just lighter than the day before

5/15/13 basically gone, no weird feelings, barely any blood

Now prior to this happening I all of a sudden was extremely tired every day at work, major back aches during the day and when trying to sleep at night, some nausea, my co workers pointed out to me that I had been going to the bathroom more than usual though I didn't think so, my boobs were sore on and off for days, all of the thing I thought were leading to AF but a lot stronger than it usually is before I come on.

I have read up a lot on Implantation Bleeding and some things sound like me and others don't. I just don't know what it is. I took a test, negative. I still have the symptoms (sore boobs, frequent bathroom trips, sleepiness, etc), but the test says I'm not pregnant!

ANY THOUGHTS?!

Do you know when you ovulated, could it have been later than you thought?

I agree with the previous poster, perhaps you ovulated later than you thought. Your symptoms do sound promising, so maybe your body needs more time to build up enough HCG for a urine test, I'd wait a few more days and retest. I hope you get the result you want, good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->