I need your help please!

KVolpe

Reaction score
Okay, my story is kinda long. I apologize in advance.

About a week and a half ago I started having really bad pain in my lower right side. A few days after the pain started, I noticed that there was blood in my pee. A day after that, I went to the ER to get checked out. They took a urine sample and they also took blood. They came back and said that the blood in my urine is consistent with kidney stones. They gave me a prescription for Naproxen and sent me home.
I know I shouldn't believe everything I read on the internet, but on the medical websites that I was researching on it said that kidney stones usually pass within 48 hours and are also more common in pregnant women...
Soooo..the pain had subsided for the most part besides I keep getting an annoying off and on sharp, achy stabbing like pain where I believe to be around where my right ovary is? So last night the pain started again and kept getting worse. It felt like the worst period pains ever! It FINALLY past, but again I still have that annoying achy, kinda sharp, dull off and on pain on the right side of my pubic bone into my pubic bone area and into my lower abdomen and sometimes even my left hip area...
There seems to be pressure right above my pubic bone too.
The pain seems to be a lot more noticeable/worse at night.
I haven't really had any other symptoms besides dizziness, light headedness, fatigue, some nausea, lately what seems to be a loss of appetite, and headachiness here and there.
Also, I still have had blood in my urine here and there and sometimes when I wipe there will be very little pinkish/red blood on the toilet paper.
One other thing..
I had a period (or at least I'm pretty sure it was my period) on October 29th and it lasted about four days which is usually pretty normal for me. I have irregular periods for the most part.
My husband and I don't use any method of birth control or protection. ....
So ladies, what do you think?
Could I still be pregnant?

Okay, my story is kinda long. I apologize in advance.

About a week and a half ago I started having really bad pain in my lower right side. A few days after the pain started, I noticed that there was blood in my pee. A day after that, I went to the ER to get checked out. They took a urine sample and they also took blood. They came back and said that the blood in my urine is consistent with kidney stones. They gave me a prescription for Naproxen and sent me home.
I know I shouldn't believe everything I read on the internet, but on the medical websites that I was researching on it said that kidney stones usually pass within 48 hours and are also more common in pregnant women...
Soooo..the pain had subsided for the most part besides I keep getting an annoying off and on sharp, achy stabbing like pain where I believe to be around where my right ovary is? So last night the pain started again and kept getting worse. It felt like the worst period pains ever! It FINALLY past, but again I still have that annoying achy, kinda sharp, dull off and on pain on the right side of my pubic bone into my pubic bone area and into my lower abdomen and sometimes even my left hip area...
There seems to be pressure right above my pubic bone too.
The pain seems to be a lot more noticeable/worse at night.
I haven't really had any other symptoms besides dizziness, light headedness, fatigue, some nausea, lately what seems to be a loss of appetite, and headachiness here and there.
Also, I still have had blood in my urine here and there and sometimes when I wipe there will be very little pinkish/red blood on the toilet paper.
One other thing..
I had a period (or at least I'm pretty sure it was my period) on October 29th and it lasted about four days which is usually pretty normal for me. I have irregular periods for the most part.
My husband and I don't use any method of birth control or protection. ....
So ladies, what do you think?
Could I still be pregnant?

it couldnt hurt to test and find out...?
is it possible youre feeling all those things from the medication?
if i were you i would test and if neg and the symptoms continue, test a week alter..if still neg maybe just your body reacting to everything else thats going on.
Best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"