I need your opinions guys...

pregoinnorge

Reaction score
So, AF turned up over the weekend 29 days after my early MC. I am pleased that it came back on schedule and initially I was eager to try again, but here's the deal...

My pregnancy in May was unplanned (in fact I was on the pill but had missed a few) but we were super happy when we found out and we were of course devastated to lose it. But it showed us both that we want kids and that we are ready to have them. But the question is, do we try right away now?
I know they say that having a MC doesn't necessarily mean there are serious underlying problems, but if there are, I would like to know sooner rather than later. Also, if this is indeed a fertile time (or is that only in the weeks right after?) I don't want to miss the window.

However, my fiance and I are getting married in August in a simple ceremony with a kick-ass reception a week later. As much as we would love to start our family now, I just wonder if it would be more relaxing to wait, enjoy the trip, enjoy the wedding/receptions, partake/imbibe on some tasty beverages, and just wait until the storm settles. Should we take the NTNP method just for fun? Do we actively prevent it? I don't know, this is all so new and confusing and such a big decision.

I guess it's just that if I know nothing is really wrong and it was just bad luck, then hopefully it will work again in the future. Oh, I am 30 and he is 32...

Hi

Congrats on your up and coming wedding! I think if I were you I would probably wait and enjoy my wedding and not have to worry about the stresses of ttc. NTNP sounds like a good idea, because if it happens it happens and its ment to be....

Im desperate to ttc again but due to complications of retained tissue and I am having a d and c this week so will wait at least a couple of af's before we try again. I have taken the pressure of myself and I dont feel like I need to try so soon iykwim..

Im going to be 30 in a couple of weeks and at least I will be able to enjoy a drinkie on my birthday ( would have preffered to have been 6 mths preg thou).

Thanks for your reply, bluesky! Good luck with your D&C...I hope it goes as smoothly as possible. It sounds silly, but maybe taking the pressure off ourselves and letting things happen may be the best solution. I know I may be thinking differently on this once it's been months or years..

Happy early birthday! Try to enjoy it as best as you can!

Cheers for the birthday wishes! And yes I say take the pressure off now but give me a couple of months and I will be a nightmare lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->