I never knew

bek74

Mum of 5
Reaction score
How much Pms symptoms and Pregnancy symptoms were alike.
My breasts feel larger and a little tender, I have mild cramps, feel nausea when I go to bed at night and I am tired.
I feel the :witch: will be arriving anyday ( wednesday or Thursday) so I don't believe I am pregnant (took a test and it was a Bfn, althou that would be wonderful) and I do recall feeling the same last month when I got my period.

It is so amazing how much you notice these things when your ttc.

Are anyone elses Pms symptoms the same as pregnancy symptoms?, or am I just odd, lol.

Hey Bek,

I know what you mean. Even though this month was the first month I have ttc, I really felt like I was getting pregnancy symptoms. However, a lot of my PMS symptoms are really like pregnancy symptoms anyway - it makes me wonder, would I even be able to tell if I was pregnant until I missed my period?

Unfortunately the :witch: has just paid me a visit today - uggh!
I am having the worst cramps I have had in a long while (I have periods where my cramps are really mild and then I sometimes have bad cramps - never for very long thankfully).

Anyway, I will have to try again next month (I am going to try and get less wound up during the two week wait - probably easier said than done). Thanks for your support this month :hugs: and best of luck to you with getting your BFP!!!

Bek:

I normally don't have much pms symptoms, just a little moodiness and bloating, as well as hunger issues before I get my AF. Still haven't gotten my AF, but my doctor said if my blood test is negative, it could be too early or just hormonal changes due to being off the BCP.

From what I have read, however, PMS symptoms are often very similar to pregnancy symptoms! And, of course, when you are looking for pregnancy symptoms - it's easy to find them :) I know that is true in my case!

Soooo annoying when your TTC and very worrying when your pregnant!

Cannie win lol!

Ahhhhhh still waiting to hear from my doctor!!!! :(

Hey Bek! :hi: How are you today? Are you getting more pregnancy symptoms? Have you tested again? I hope you get your BFP soon.:crib:

Thanks Poppy, No, no more symptoms but my breasts are still sore. Today is CD27 so if the :witch: gets me it will be late tonight /early tomorrow morning ( thursday) or Friday.

I can feel her, if that makes sense, but at the same time I am praying she won't, lol

How are you going today Hun??? :hugs:

Not bad. A bit disappointed about getting AF. I know it's only our first month of TTC but I really got my hopes up about it. It was really annoying because most of yesterday my AF symptoms were absent and all of a sudden when we were travelling home in the car (we were away for the weekend), I felt that annoying cramping feeling. Oh well.

Are you watching 'Bringing up Baby' on Channel 4 just now?

awwwwww Honey, I do know that feeling and it is such a disappointment. On the positive this is a whole new month.

Sending you lots of hugs hun :hugs::hugs::hugs: It will be your month real soon.

xoxoxox

Are you watching 'Bringing up Baby' on Channel 4 just now?

Nope, I don't have Channel 4. I am in Aussie hun, and you are ????. I do have 3 children 2 Maltese jumping on bed watching cartoons very loudly, lol

Oh yeah - sorry about that! I just noticed that you were from Brisbane lol. I am from Scotland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->