I only get cravings in third tri!

cantwaitforu

Mom of two boys and prego
Reaction score
I don't even realize they are cravings until it's become apparent that there is a habit in my eating.

For dinner - I pretty much need to eat meat and a green vegetable every night. I do not want to eat anything else. BBQ ribs, BBQ steak, BBQ burgers, BBQ chicken - DH is outside every night with a plate full of meat for me! I'm inside preparing asparagus, steamed broccoli, salads, green beans. It just needs to be green!

General craving - I seem to want everything strawberry flavoured: I eat strawberries every day, I want strawberry ice cream, strawberry wafer cookies, strawberry sundaes, strawberry yogurt and think I would really love to have a strawberry smoothie right now!

With DS1, I was the same with meat, and I only wanted my mother's cooking. I also ate a TON of apples with him.

Anyone going through third tri cravings?

Yes, cake and anything sweet. Chocolate, too, which is not something I would normally crave. I keep getting dh to buy me chocolates and nibble on them when I have a craving. My dh told me the other day that most people don't need dessert after lunch and dinner. Ha ha, who's he trying to kid! He also told me that fruit salad is a dessert, whatever, not in my world.

Totally get the meat craving !!
I want steak, chicken breast, burgers, ribs, sausage.. Anything meat!
I really wanted beef jerky last night, so OH and I went and got 2 bags (didn't eat 2 bags, just for cravings) I ate like half the bag yesterday and it was AMAZING..
I also crave fruit like mad, especially apples, strawberries, oranges and peaches..
And lastly I have a bad craving for mashed potatoes, with or without gravy with lots of milk and butter..
I just love that texture, but only since I got pregnant.. Weird?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->