i ovulated 2/3 days before af.. anyone experience this?

RedRose19

Expecting baby 4!
Reaction score
last cycle was my first time on new thyroid meds and i ovulated around the right time for my usual 40 day cycle but i got my af on cd 27!! a new for me so my thoughts are is there any chance i could of still go preg from that because the egg if fertilized would of been in the tubes til 6-12 dpo at that time af would be gone :shrug: i know its prob a very small chance but i just dunno what to think

How do you know you actually did ovulate? in my opinion it's impossible to ovulate 2-3 days before af and for sure if you did, an egg implantation would be impossible in such situation..

i was temping and taking opks and i got ewcm which never normally happens i mean unless my body was nearly about to and didnt which made af come i dunno. i got a postive opk for 3 days then a temp rise for 3 days but it dropped the day after my bleeding started. i had a tummy bug which i suspect could of stopped ovulation?

I read recently on ff that you need a luteal phase of at least 10 days for any fertilised gigs to implant properly, so if af arrived less than 10 days after ovulation then unlikely?

If you've had new meds recently then maybe that is messing with your cycle a bit?

Yes, that's true, the luteal phase (the second phase of your cycles, this after ovulation to the next bleeding) must be at least 10 days long to support pregnancy..3 days is too short. I know that, because my last luteal phase was kind of short and in my cycle interpretation at ovufriend was written that the lp must be at least 10 days long to support pregnancy and mine was shorter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->