I promised myself that I wouldn't become obsessed but I think I am!

Angela855

Mummy to Aaron James
Reaction score
Ola lovelies!

I've been surfing the forums for a couple of weeks now and thought it was about time that I got myself logged on proper.

I've been ttc for about three months now but as my body is a law unto its own, I'll be completely flabbergasted if I get a BFP anytime soon! My cycles are completely irregular and range from 30 days anywhere up to 45 days. As the majority of my cycles since stopping my bcp have been over 35 days, the doctor at my local family planning clinic offered to do my bloodwork in Feb before my hubby & I started trying. My day 3 tests came back ok and I had the day 21 test every 7 days up to AF (33 day cycle) and it showed that I ovulated :happydance:

I don't think that I have been ovulating every cycle - particularily the ones over 40 days - and I very rarely get AF pains (which I read somewhere can be a sign of no OV). My last two cycles have been 31 & 30 days and I was just starting to think things were maybe settling down when I started to have spotting 2 days after AF. I initially thought this might be ov spotting as I had mild cramping at my left side (never had anything like this before) but then the spotting went on to last 10 days!! It was mostly bright red and the last two days were more like a light period than spotting. I've spoken to the doc and as the bleeding has now stopped, she wants to see what will happen during my next cycle before starting to do anymore tests.

I promised myself when we started trying that I wouldn't really think about it too much and was prepared that I wasn't going to fall preggers straight away. But as all you girls probably know, I'm starting to think about it more and more and find myself on this site most days to read advice and hear how ttc is going for everyone!

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and am so glad that somewhere like this exists where we can share the ups and downs. I guess all that is left to say is baby dust to everyone!

:dust:

Welcome to BnB! :hi: And good luck TTC! Some baby dust to you too :D :dust: x

hi Angela855:) welcome 2 bnb its a fantastic site...every1 is supportive and very kind:) how come im unable2send u a private message? or leave a message on ur profile??/
have u started charting yet (taking ur temp every morning?) it wud really help cos u can see when u have O or if u havent aswell!! i had a mc in mar08 and been ttc since...ive been charting4 the past2cycles and also use opk there fantastic aswell!! there good for irreg cycles aswell,u might need2use a few till u have an idea of the day u O but u can get extremlet cheap opk online and they work just aswell as any...infact bnb sell them!! have a look in the shop part:hug:

Hi Honey!

I probably haven't set my profile up right so I'll have a look at it tomorrow to see if I can figure it out! :D

Thanks for tha advice. I've just started reading up about charting and will probably look into it a bit more over the next couple of cycles.

So sorry to hear about your mc - I'm sure a sticky bean is just around the corner for you! :hugs:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"