I realized

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
Yesterday we went through everything that we (and others) have bought so far for the baby and realized that our baby is going to be naked the first 3 months of her life :rofl: So far we've only bought a couple of pieces for that stage (nothing in newborn sizes--but not really planning on buying much there anyways lol). Guess I have more shopping to do :rofl::rofl:

She might be a whopper and not need newborn!!
x

honestly don't really plan on buying any newborn, just the 0-3 months. :rofl: but she's lacking in the 0-3 month department by quite a bit lol

PS Don't jinx me like that :rofl: I'm thinking small :rofl:

I don't have much in those sizes either. I am waiting till after my shower. But most of the stuff I have bought is 3-6.

I've only got 3 newborn sleepsuits and same in bodysuits, only have 5 0-3 outfits so far. It's so hard to decide what to buy. I figure if when the time comes and I don't have enough to fit the new baby, delivery from internet shopping only takes a couple of days.

I'd get some newborns and leave teh tags on so you could exchange at the shop when LO arrive IF you do not need them. The outfit I had for Caitlin (newborn) did not fit her to come home in (far from) :dohh:

Tbh I was advised against newborn and I actually needed first size (tad smaller) & was greatful to actually have them & ignore the advice also some newborn stuff fitted Caitlin through her 0-3. I had godo use of my clothes but I would never pass off picking up the following stage clothes if you spot bargains (like now I will look out for 6-9). when they are first bron lots of bibs, vests, grows etc and a few outfits - its lovely dressing them up when you take them to visit people and family etc come round to see baby :D

Thanks Wobbs! I actually lucked out and one of my nieces (she has 2 girls) said she'd go through her clothes and send me the ones that are still in good condition :D

i got lots of newborn bits adn pieces froma friend. it might be worth looking for second hand ones? they're in them for such a short time, that second hand ones are msot likely only worn a few times? I wanted about 10 newborn outfits (soft body suits) - eventhough he'll only wear them for a few weeks, as no doubt he'll be sick...and have all sorts of accidents!!

I'm the other way round, i have lots of newborn outfits and up to 3 months but only the odd outfit in 3 months +. There mostly sleep suits, but i have bought a couple of newborn outfits and jackets to dress him/her up in if we go out. Plan on buying some 'proper' clothes i.e dresses/dungarees in upto 3 month sizes after i've been for 4d scan on thursday if i can find out the sex!

i've only clothes up to 3 months. too. might wait and see what the weather does before i buy lots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->