I really don't want another girl!

Mommy_DK

Reaction score
I feel so extreemly guilty for even having these feelings at all but I have two girls and its a lot to deal with. They are very picky, emotional, sassy, and I know I will have to be on them and very over protective for a LOnG time with them.

DH and DS wanted another boy in the house so badly and I wanted to be able to bring one for them but I just found out today I am pg and everything is pointing toward a girl! I know it sounds crazy but the chinese gender chart I have been using has been 100% right for my pregnancies, my best friends pregnancy , my aunts current pregnancy and my sisters current pregnancy. For this pregnancy it says girl ); I am praying it is wrong but what are the chances ?

The website Ive used is www.chinesegenderchart.info ( chinese gender chart . info) if anyone is interested.

Of course I will be thankful and over joyed just to have a healthy baby but I can't help wanting to satisfy my Dh and especially my ds

My chinese gender chart was wrong... so it can be a boy.

Chinese gender charts have been right 1 out of 3 for me so I wouldn't put too much stay in it.

I do however know how you feel. I have 3 boys. I do not want a girl to come in and spoil the boy dynamic plus my female line carries a lot of health issues, all of which I have or a have a high risk of developing in the future. My boys do not stand to inherit any of them. It's enough to even make me consider not TTC number 4. I had terrible anxiety with ds3 (I was team yellow each time which probably did not help lol) thinking he was a girl but I was lucky and got my boy. I know however that whatever gender a baby is, they will be loved for who they are.

I am sure though that you and your DS and your DH will love baby whatever the gender, and maybe they could work on this one to be a proper rough and tumble tom boy! lol And then get them a male puppy to join the boys club. I have a friend with a boy then 2 girls and she says that her son and hubby have a really close bond as it's 'all boys together' which I think is lovely.

Everything for me pointed towards girl and I had tons of girl guesses on my scan pic - baby is a boy!

The website you posted said girl for me, and we are already positive we are having a boy. I also tried with my daughter and it said girl. So 50/50. I wouldn't put too much stock in it.

The website you posted said girl for me, and we are already positive we are having a boy. I also tried with my daughter and it said girl. So 50/50. I wouldn't put too much stock in it.

Thanks Hun! You and the other ladies who shared their 50/50 experience made me feel a little better! Did you add two yrs to your age or whatever the heck your suppose to do for the age part ? Lol I hop it's wrong for me!

Aimee-Lou- thanks for sharing hun, the dog thing is a good idea if this isn't our boy . I am praying that this is him , I will try not to be so caught up on the chinese chart..... God knows better than the chart does so I will keep praying.

Oddly enough, I went to a clinic for a scan today and before the sonographer came in I prayed and asked God to give me a baby boy.....NO baby found on the scan! I'm just confused now. I took two tests and both very dark positives. I know I have to be atleast 4-10 weeks along and I've seen all of my kids that early on scans. Not sure what to think , I hope it's only God working some kind of miracle

It was right for DS1 but wrong for DS2 and this baby.

You may still get your boy hun, wait for the scan. Hope you get your :blue:

Thank you ! I'm praying the chart is wrong , I have been wanting another boy for yrs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->