I really need advice/help.

BarbieBlonde1

Reaction score
I am only 15 years old, & I had sex about 12 weeks ago. We used that method where he would pull out. But it didn't work. He cam inside me & we both got really scared. I took a hpt 2 weeks after & it was negative. & then we went to a pregnancy clinic to take another urine test & it was negative. But I am still showing signs of pregnancy, such as feeling sick in the morning & being really tired. Ive had a period since we had sex but it was regular & I have never had an irregular period before. When it started it looked like it was the end of my period but was really the beginning. & it only lasted like 3 days. I saw some really noticable veins in my breast. I have also noticed that I had some white pimping like spots on my nipples & around it. I googled it & it said it was Montgomery tubericals. It said you can still have them without being pregnant but I have never noticed them before. I did tell my granny & my aunt that I thought I may have been pregnant & my Granny took me again about 2 weeks ago to get tested again & it was still negative. Please give me advice about what it could be.

It could be lots of things. If you've had a period and you're still testing negative, I would say the chances are slim that you are pregnant. But you do need to get on some kind of birth control so this doesn't keep happening. It will drive you crazy!

Your cycle might be changing. Since you are still growing, you are certain to experience some changes. Of course I'm not an expert, and if you're really really worried, maybe you should see a doctor. Good luck and I hope you get your answers soon!

Ok first off jcombs35 is definitely right that you're period and you are still changing. Second off she is right that it could be alot of things even as simple as stress and diet. Now what i learned in college is that 98% of ALL pregnancies are terminated via natural abortions. This isn't as scary as it sounds. All it means is that late periods after unprotected sex were fertilized eggs that didn't make the genetic cut so the body naturally throws them out and waits for something better. So could you have been pregnant long enough to have physical signs but not have it show on a test? Sure it's possible. Likely hood that your pregnant? Highly not. Could you possibly still be coming down from extra hormones? Sure. If your not ready for the title of mommy though, abstain or get on reliable birth control. It's too much stress when you should just be having fun.

Oh wow! I never knew that. And 98% does sound scary!! I just got a BFP on a digital clear blue, and I'm spotting a bit and have AF like cramps.... those statistics do not make me feel better.... lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->