I really need help!

aldb

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Well I guess I'll start from the beginning... I've had normal periods for almost 6 months now where my cycles are 27-28 days. I got my period November 4th and then spontaneously it came again on the 21st. I didn't really think anything of it. This morning I had sex with my man and I found out that I was bleeding but it only lasted like half an hour (it was around 9 am) and the bleeding still hasn't come back. I took a HPT tonight but it came up negative. My breasts are killing me (even having a bra on kills my nipples), I've been extremely tired, I've been peeing more than usual lately and I haven't really been feeling well. Can anyone tell me what's going on? Am I pregnant or is my body just playing tricks on me? What should I do?

Thanks!

Sounds strange bodies have minds of their own sometimes, if your worried see your doctor xx

hiya, dont really know what to say for sure - other than if you're under stress it can play havoc with your periods etc & they can come late or early,but if you're in pain and not feeling well with it then i'd suggest seeing your gp.xx

Well today I've had brown/pink discharge off and on and other than feeling bloated and my bb's hurting I feel fine. I have no cramps (which usually I get major ones with my period) and I'm not under a lot of stress or anything. I've just never had this happen before.

i really dont kno huni, sommetimes nipples do just hurt for no reason,
but the doc will be able to tell u for sure if ur preg,
it may also be the bras u have,
or maybe too much foreplay around tht area:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe