I really want a baby

Cmkersey

Reaction score
Hi my name is clavonna i'm from Virginia. Me and my fiancé is trying to conceive a baby. I took an ovulation test a week ago we had intercourse but, I feel the same. We really want a kid we keep trying but nothing. I'm starting to wonder if I can have kids or not :/

I hate to hear this, and hate myself for saying it to you lol but I swear, ironically, when you stop "trying" it just happens. And it's so true! But very annoying and not what any woman TTC wants to hear lol. I was trying for 4 ish months with no success, then I got so fed up, I was 20 and assumed because I was so young, it should have happened right away, but it didn't. Anyways stopes trying and 3 months later I was pregnant with my beautiful 4 yr old son that I have literally sitting on me lol. It will happen! Relax and let Mother Nature take its course. Now of course that I'm on my #2 mo ttc #2 , I need to follow my own advice hahaha but it's so hard! Even when you know better! The struggle is real lol. Hopefully this helps!

Yeah I'm getting fed up now yesterday me and my fiancé took another pregnancy test it was negative again I'm just giving up. it's funny I told my fiancé that maybe we need to stop thinking about it so much and it will happen you know

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->